Suitable for Stereo or Multi-Zone Applications!
The POWERPRO300 stereo power amplifier represents state of the art design. Featuring dual inputs with signal sensing, this amplifier can be configured to turn on automatically when an audio stream is detected on the inputs. Input 1 will override Input 2 whenever the signal is present, this makes it the perfect amplifier for a multi-room audio distribution system.
Any time a local source is activated, this will take priority over other audio sources by allowing a signal to pass to Input 1. Also, the POWERPRO300 amplifier has two pairs of speaker outputs to allow the amp to run a pair of speakers (A) as well as an auxiliary pair of speakers (B). This allows selection of either or both from the front panel of the amplifier. Further to this, this premium amplifier can be switched on by the 12V DC trigger, which provides a flexible control option.
- 150 watts RMS per channel power amplifier with complete custom installer feature set
- Bridgeable outputs for 470 watts RMS total output power
- 2 pairs of stereo RCA inputs - 1 pair of primary + 1 pair of priority
- 1 pair of high level speaker inputs
- 1 pair of stereo RCA outputs
- Automatic source switching with adjustable delay timer (3-15 seconds)
- Two sets of speaker outputs selectable from the front panel
- Rear mounted L/R main volume controls with front mounted volume and balance trim controls
- Flexible power on: switched, signal sensing and 12V trigger
- 5 way speaker wire binding posts for bare wire or banana plugs
|Crosstalk||>70 dB @ 1 kHz, ref. to Rated Power @ 8Ω|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz to 20 kHz +0.0 dB/- 0.5 dB @ 8 Ohms, 1 W|
|Input Sensitivity||500 mV for 150 W at 8Ω|
|Power Output Continuous Stereo||150 W per Channel at 8Ω, 225 W per Channel @ 4Ω|
|Bridged Mono||470 W @ 8Ω|
|Power Requirements||230 VAC 50 Hz 5.2 A, IEC 320 Type Connector with 3 Terminal Detachable Power Cord|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||>93 dB A-Weighted|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||419 mm x 349 mm x 133 mm|
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good