Please ensure that you are familiar with the policies outlined below before returning any item.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties, we recommend thorough troubleshooting be performed before concluding that the product is faulty. Please remember that we're here to help. If you require our assistance, please feel free to contact us.
30 Day Returns (Incorrect Purchase or Change of Mind)
If you have purchased incorrectly or have simply changed your mind, you may be able to return an item within 30 days for an exchange, store credit or a refund. Please ensure that each of the following conditions are met in order to qualify.
- Any returned items must be in perfect merchantable condition, free from any marks or signs of use.
- All accessories, user manuals and any other included components must accompany your return.
- Retail packaging must be returned without damage (excludes polybag packaging and other forms of packaging that cannot be opened without alteration or damage).
- Whenever possible, please do not fix shipping labels directly to the retail packaging. Instead the item should be placed inside a box or within suitable outer wrapping. Exceptions to this would be items such as televisions or large speakers that are intended to be shipped with only the manufacturer packaging.
- Due to hygiene concerns, non-faulty products designed for personal use (headphones and gaming chairs etc.) cannot be returned unless the manufacturer seal is intact.
- The return shipping cost is to be covered by the customer.
- Initial shipping fees are not refundable (please refer to the additional information below).
- A restocking fee of up to 20% may be applicable for the return of non-faulty items (please refer to the additional information below).
- Return requests must be received within 30 calendar days from the date of sale.
- Once approved, the return must be received within 10 business days from the date of approval.
- The conditions outlined in the Product Return Guidelines section towards the bottom of this page are also applicable.
Once we have confirmed receipt of your request and have granted approval, simply send the item back to us. Upon receiving your return and confirming that the conditions specified above have been met, we will proceed in processing your choice of an exchange, store credit or a refund.
For any returns that fail to meet the conditions specified, we may offer a partial refund or store credit at our discretion. Alternatively, you may elect to have the item returned to you. The cost of this return is to be covered by the customer.
30 Day Returns - Restocking Fee
As noted above, a restocking fee of up to 20% may be applicable for the return of non-faulty items. This will be assessed on a case by case basis. In most instances where an item is returned in perfect resalable condition, a restocking fee will not be applied.
However, if we believe that we will need to reduce the price of the returned item in order to facilitate resale, then we feel that it is only fair that the customer returning the non-faulty item cover this cost. It is important to consider that customers expect a discount for the purchase of returned (open box) items, and rightfully so. A restocking fee will not be applied to any items returned with the manufacturer seal intact.
In summary, this is not designed to enable the retention of profit but instead, this is in place to mitigate any loss that we may incur by voluntarily accepting the return of non-faulty goods that will subsequently need to be discounted for resale.
30 Day Returns - Shipping Fees
When returning an item under the conditions above, unfortunately shipping fees are not refundable as this cost cannot be recovered.
If an exchange is selected, then the applicable shipping fee will be payable to reship your order. If a store credit or refund is selected, the shipping fee is not refundable. If you previously qualified for discounted or free shipping and your return reduces the total order value below the qualifying amount, then the applicable shipping fee will be deducted from the store credit or refund provided.
Please also note that our current flat rate fees are in almost all cases much less than the actual fee charged to us by the carrier. It is the actual amount charged to us that will be applied when calculating a store credit or refund. Verification of this cost can be supplied upon request.
In the rare event that you have a defective product and would like to initiate a warranty repair or replacement, you should first complete the return authorisation request form. After completing this form and being granted with approval, we will then request that you return the item to us.
Once we receive your return and are able to confirm that there is a fault present, we will repair or replace any defective components, free of charge. Once this is complete, we will return the item back to you. In the unlikely event that we are unable to provide a repair or replacement, you will be provided with your choice of an exchange, store credit or a refund.
If our thorough testing and examination procedure concludes that the product is in perfect working order, we can then organise to return the item back to you. The cost of this return is to be covered by the customer.
For more information relating to warranty, please refer to our Warranty Information page.
If an exchange has been approved, any differences in sale price for the replacement item will either need to be paid for or will be refunded before preparing the exchange for shipping.
If a partial refund is issued this will be provided through the same payment method that was originally used when the order was placed. Please allow up to 3 business days for any refunds to be processed.
If a store credit has been approved, this will be provided in the form of a voucher. The voucher will be valid for a period of 12 months.
If a refund has been approved, this will be provided through the same payment method that was originally used when the order was placed. Please allow up to 3 business days for the refund to be processed.
Product Return Guidelines
Please ensure that each of the following conditions are met for any product returns.
- All returns must be accompanied by a valid RA number (refer to the return authorisation request section below).
- We cannot accept returned products that have been altered or damaged during installation. We recommend testing all related equipment and accessories before installation to ensure everything works as expected in the proposed system environment.
- All items should be returned with suitable protective packaging and arrive without damage.
- Please do not return any items as return to sender. If an item is returned in this manner, the associated cost that we incur will be payable by the customer (this is covered in more detail within our Terms & Conditions page).
Return Authorisation Request
If you are ready to proceed with your return, please complete the Return Authorisation Request Form. Once this has been approved you will receive an e-mail with your return authorisation number. Please include this number with your return. You do not need to include any other documentation.
When returning any item to us under the approved conditions outlined above, we recommend selecting a shipping service which includes tracking. We cannot be held responsible for any returned items which are lost or damaged during transit.
If you have an account with us, you can login for an easier return process. Simply login to your account and then view your order history. Then view the applicable order and click the return icon for any products that you wish to return.