Control 2.6 DSP Crossover
DSP crossover, 2 input and 6 output speaker management, 24/96 D/A converter, 192 kHz/32 bits processor and full PC parameters control. The Audio Excellence Control is the ideal DSP crossover for implementing a Congard Code system.
- Frequency response: 20 Hz- 20 kHz +/- 0.3 dB
- Signal / Noise ratio: >110 dB
- THD 20 Hz-20 kHz @ 1 W: <0.01%
- Channel separation: > 80 dB
- CMRR: > 70 dB
- Mute: Individual on all inputs and outputs
- Processor: 192 kHz, 32 bits floating point
- PC port com: 1 x USB; 2 x RS 485
- Output impedance: Balanced 100 Ω
- Input impedance: Balanced 20 kΩ
- Input EQ: 6-band parametric; lo-shelf; hi-shelf
- Input delay: range 0 to 1000 ms.
- Output gain: -12 dB to + 12 dB
- Output EQ: 6-band parametric; lo-shelf; hi-shelf
- Output Xover: Bessel, Butterworth; 12; 18; 24; 30; 36; 42; 48 dB/Octave
- Routing: Any of each input can be assigned to each output
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: