The Aeon CLR is an EDGE FREE CLR fixed frame screen that uses Elite's innovative StarBright CLR (Ceiling Light Rejecting) material. Its serriform optical surface lens microstructure negates the washout effect of ambient light especially from overhead sources. This also enables the material to provide contrast levels that are 100 times greater than that of standard matte white projection screens.
StarBright CLR is specifically designed for ultra-short-throw projectors to provide a large-screen performance in the close quarters of most residential or even training environments. Aeon CLR with StarBright CLR offers a wide viewing angle, neutral colour temperature, and enhanced picture contrast in a theatre-grade image.
EDGE FREE CLR means there is an internal framework with wraparound material bordered with an ultra-thin bezel. The screen uses a Ceiling Light Rejection technology.
- StarBright CLR Ceiling Light Rejecting material with 0.6 gain absorbs up to 95% of overhead lighting
- 100x contrast enhancement over standard matte white screens
- Multi-layer optical structure filters out ambient light for superior picture quality
- Ultra wide viewing angle allows viewers to spread out while maintaining uniform picture quality
- Active 3D, 4K Ultra HD, and HDR Ready
- Produces lifelike images with superb colour fidelity
- Black-backing eliminates light penetration
- Available in the following diagonal sizes: 100" and 120" in 16:9 format
|Screen Size (16:9)||Viewable Area (W x H)||Screen Size Inc. Frame (W x H)|
|100"||2218 x 1249 mm||2242 x 1290 mm|
|120"||2656 x 1496 mm||2680 x 1520 mm|
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: