Sonitus Acoustics Decotrap Natur
Decotrap Natur is a semi-covered low frequency absorber for controlled absorbing of low frequencies. Made from USAP DT (Unique Sonitus Acoustic Polyester) foam, a heavy and high density polyester foam covered with a perforated plywood plate. Decotrap apsorption range is from 50-500 Hz, most effective between 60 and 250 Hz. Fire resistant norm: FMVSS 302 <100 mm/min.
- Dimensions: 42 x 42 x 60 cm
- Dimension tolerance: ±0.2%
- Material: USAP DT - Unique Sonitus Acoustic Polyester Deco Trap
- Features a special heavy, high density polyester foam with black velvet coating and a lacquered 4 mm poplar plywood plate
- Base thickness: 22 cm
- Colours: Ebony, wine red, white, natural poplar, mahogany and walnut
- Supplied as a single panel
- Master carton size: 2 pieces
- Easy installation with Sonitus Acoufix, spray glue or other universal adhesives
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: