W990 9" Low-Distortion In Wall Loudspeaker
The W990 features Revel’s low-distortion motor structure designs with aluminium tweeters and Micro Ceramic Composite (MCC) cone woofers for true audiophile grade performance and easy timbre-matching to Revel floorstanding, monitor and centre channel loudspeakers.
Installation is quick and easy with a patented installation mechanism that doesn’t require any tools for clamping to the drywall and accommodates a wide variety of wall thicknesses and construction types.
For the finishing touch, frameless grilles attach magnetically giving the loudspeaker an elegant, yet unobtrusive look. All eleven in-wall loudspeaker models include square grilles to provide a perfect match for existing wall fixtures and lighting. With this new in-wall loudspeaker product line, there is a loudspeaker to suit any application from background audio to high-end multichannel home theatre installations proving once again that Revel builds the World’s Finest Loudspeakers.
- Long-throw woofers with cast aluminium frames, MCC (Micro Ceramic Composite) cones and rubber surrounds provide high output with low distortion
- 1-inch (25 mm) aluminium-dome tweeter with an integrated waveguide provides optimised response both on and off axis
- High-order crossover network with premium-quality components delivers extraordinarily accurate timbre reproduction
- Boundary compensation switch lets you adjust the speaker to maintain tonal accuracy when the speaker is placed near an additional wall or the ceiling
- Three-position tweeter level control lets you adjust for optimum response in a variety of acoustical environments, or for using the speakers without grilles
- High-frequency tilt and listener axis controls help compensate for less-than-ideal speaker placement
|Cutout Dimensions (H x W)||486 mm x 318 mm|
|Mounting Depth||94 mm|
|Shipping Weight||8.8 kg|
|High-Frequency Driver Components||1" Aluminium Dome High Output Tweeter with Waveguide|
|Mid-Frequency Driver Components||3.5" Micro-Ceramic Composite (MCC) Cone, Cast-Aluminium Frame High Output Midrange|
|Low-Frequency Driver Components||9" Micro-Ceramic Composite (MCC) Cone, Cast-Aluminium Frame High Output Woofer|
|Sensitivity||89 dB @ 2.83 V, 1 m|
|Recommended Amplifier Power||10 - 200 Watts RMS|
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good