Ortofon Reference Blue Cable
4N HiFC (Hitachi Fine Copper) combined with 4N OFC (Oxygen-Free Copper) in the correct proportions ensures transparent and stable wide-range sound. The three bundles of the different conductors are placed in an equilateral triangle, held into position and dampened by Halogen-free highly resilient elastomer material.
The original Ortofon gold plated RCA terminals feature a collet chuck mechanism, which ensures easy and stable connection over time, even when connected and disconnected many times.
- Cable capacity: 360 pF/m
- Cable length: 1.0 m or 1.5 m
- Terminal type: RCA
- 2 pieces per set
The New Ortofon Reference Interconnect Cable Series is Designed and Manufactured by Ortofon Japan
Each of the new Reference series cables has its individual sonic expression:
- The Reference Red is an all-purpose, decent, but not too expensive cable that would be a great addition to any audio equipment. The sound is relaxed, warm and dynamic with high resolution.
- The Reference Blue is a dynamic and high-resolution cable that reveals detailed reproduction throughout the spectrum.
- The Reference Bronze has an astonishing wide-range, clear and neutral sound.
- The Reference Black is a new generation reference audio cable par excellence with a well-balanced, neutral and precise sound.
Reference Red Technical Configuration
- Signal conductors: OFC (Oxygen-Free Copper) Ø 0.18 mm × 20
- Signal conductors: OFC (Oxygen-Free Copper) Ø 0.12 mm × 30
- Signal conductors: HiFC (Hitachi Fine Copper) Ø 0.08 mm × 49
- Damping material: PE Ø 1.4 mm × 4
- Shield: Aluminium tape
- Shield: Braided 4N OFC Ø 0.12 mm × 8 × 16
- Insulation: Halogen-free highly resilient elastomer
- Insulation: Braided nylon fibre
- Cable diameter: Ø 8 mm
- Damping material: Enhanced chemical fibre (proprietary material)
- Insulation: PE
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good