Need to Distribute Audio to Four Areas?
This 4 Way Speaker Switch provides a simple yet effective solution to distribute the output of a single pair of stereo speakers to four pairs. Simply connect the output from the amplifier for one pair of speakers to the input of this switch and then connect four pairs of speakers to the designated outputs. You will then be able to conveniently select which speakers you would like to be active in any combination.
As an example, if your AV receiver does not feature multiple zone output, this switch could be used to share the main output with a second, third and fourth zone with the convenience of being able to switch between each area.
- 1 x L/R stereo input with 4 x L/R stereo outputs
- Ideal for distributing audio from a single amplifier output to four zones
- Power handling: 200 watts (50W per channel)
- Maintains correct impedance load for the amplifier (4Ω minimum)
- Simple and intuitive setup procedure with labelled connections
- Select between outputs 1 (A), 2 (B), 3 (C) and 4 (D) in any combination
- Sturdy steel case
- Push clip terminals for easy installation
- Does not require additional power
- Includes anti-slip feet for secure placement
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: