Split a Single Source to 2 Different Displays via Cat5e/6
This 1 in 2 out HDMI splitter over Cat5e/6 cable enables you to split your source up to 50 metres with bi-directional IR passthrough. The H2SPC5L also provides a local HDMI loop out for viewing locally or creating a multi-layer cascade system (up to 4 layers).
- Distribute 1 HDMI signal to 2 identical UTP outputs simultaneously with 1 HDMI loop output
- Transmit over 50m using single Cat5E/6 cable
- Can be cascaded up to 4 layers
- Wide-band bi-directional IR control (36-56 kHz)
- Supports up to Full HD (1080p) resolution
- Supports Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital, DTS and LPCM
- Compatible with 3D video formats
- EDID control switch integrated onto front panel
- 1 x 2 Way HDMI Splitter over UTP main unit
- 1 x IR receiver
- 1 x IR emitter
- 1 x Rack mounting kit
- 1 x Australian 5V power supply
- 1 x User manual
Note: This product listing is for the transmitter only (receiver units are not included). Please order the required amount of receiver units (SPC5RX) from the link below (this model supports up to two receiver units).
Application 2 - Cascade for 4 Layers
Application 3 (With Foxtel or Other Source Device)
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good