The Ultimate High Definition Media Distribution System!
This high performance 8x8 HDMI Matrix Switch provides a versatile solution to distribute high definition video and audio. This device will allow up to eight source devices to be connected, which can then be output in any combination to eight displays.
The included remote control enables you to conveniently select which source device you would like active for each display. This can be a different source for each of the four displays or the same source can shared with any of the connected displays at the same time. For even more control, this device offers a range of integration options including RS232 and TCP/IP control.
This unit offers superior bandwidth to enable support for video resolutions up to 4K (Ultra HD) at 60Hz. This also includes all common high definition resolutions (720p and 1080p etc.) and standard definition resolutions (480i, 480p, 576i and 576p etc.). This advanced piece of technology also supports 3D video formats, high definition audio and more.
Located prominently on the front panel is an LED display screen. This provides important information such as input and output configuration and EDID management status. The integrated signal amplifier will duplicate the signal through each output so that it is identical to the original (absolutely no loss of video or audio quality). This high tech device features state of the art design principles to ensure optimum performance.
- 8 x HDMI inputs
- 8 x HDMI outputs
- Distributes 8 source devices in any combination to 8 displays
- Suitable for Foxtel, media players, gaming consoles, Blu-ray players and many other devices
- HDMI version 2.0 compliant
- Backwards compatible with all previous HDMI versions (v1.4 and below)
- HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4 dual compliance
- Supports high definition video resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD (2160p @ 60Hz)
- Supports video formats up to 4K @ 60Hz with 8-Bit 4:2:0 and 4K @ 30Hz with 8-Bit 4:4:4
- Compatible with 3D video formats
- Supports audio formats such as LPCM, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital & DTS
- Control options include infrared remote control, on panel manual switching, RS232 and TCP/IP
- Smart EDID management system
- LED display panel provides input/output routing information and EDID setting status
- Can be rack mounted (1RU) or placed on a solid surface
- Locking power supply connector to eliminate accidental disconnection
- 1 x 8x8 HDMI Matrix Switch
- 1 x Remote control
- 1 x CR2025 battery for remote control
- 1 x RS232 cable
- 1 x Rack mounting kit
- 1 x Australian 12V power supply
- 1 x User manual
|HDMI Connector||Type A 19 Pin Femals|
|RJ45 Connector||WE/SS 8P8C|
|HDMI Hardware Version||HDMI 2.0 (Backwards Compatible with HDMI 1.4 and Below)|
|HDCP Compliance||HDCP 2.2 (Also Compatible with HDCP 1.4)|
|Supported Resolutions||480i (60Hz), 480p (60Hz), 576i (50Hz), 576p (50Hz), 720p (50Hz/60Hz), 1080i (50Hz/60hz), 1080p (24Hz/25Hz/30Hz/50Hz/60Hz), 1440p (50Hz/60Hz), 4K Ultra HD 8-Bit 4:4:4 (30Hz) and 4K Ultra HD 8-Bit 4:2:0 (60Hz)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 60°C|
|Relative Humidity||20% to 90% RH (Non-Condensing)|
|Power Supply||12V DC 2.5A|
|Power Consumption (Max.)||23W|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||440mm x 200mm x 45mm|
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: