It works! At least for 4:4:4 at 60Hz at 12 metres running through a wall with some interference. Can’t vouch for it for runs longer than that, but no more drop outs and no more sparkles for me.
Enables Support for 4K 60Hz over Extreme Distances!
This handy little repeater unit will amplify any standard HDMI cable to break limitations inherent with passive cabling. Simply connect this unit in between two HDMI cables (repeater closest to display end) and your connection will instantly be supercharged. This repeater will regenerate and boost the HDMI signal, which in turn will significantly extend the maximum transmission distance between source and display.
Featuring the very latest HDMI version 2.0 technology with an ultra high bandwidth of 600MHz, this HDMI repeater supports all the latest formats. Supported formats include 4K Ultra HD at 60Hz, YUV 4:4:4, HDR (High Dynamic Range) and more. The comprehensive video and audio format support that this unit features also includes 1080p, 3D video, deep colour and high definition audio etc.
In most cases this device can obtain power through the HDMI bus (the HDMI standard includes a 5V power channel). However, for additional amplification this unit can be powered through micro USB with the supplied cable.
With simple plug and play operation, installation of this unit is quick and easy.
- Extends Maximum HDMI Transmission Distance up to 50m for 1080p or 25m for 4K@60Hz
- Self Powered Active Circuit for Easy Installation (Optional External Power Through Micro USB)
- HDMI Version 2.0a Compliant
- Backwards Compatible with all Previous HDMI Versions
- HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4 Dual Compliance
- Supported Resolutions Include 1080p, 4K@30Hz and 4K@60Hz (YUV 4:4:4)
- Compatible with 3D Video Formats
- Supports 12 Bit Per Channel (36 Bit All Channel) Deep Colour
- Comprehensive Audio Support Including LPCM 7.1, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD, Dolby Digital and DTS etc.
- Supports CEC (Consumer Electronics Control)
- Optional USB Power Input - Use Your TV, Computer, Gaming Console or any USB Socket for Power
- Can be Powered Through a Regular Power Point with an Optional USB Power Supply Adaptor
- 1 x HDMI Repeater Unit
- 1 x Micro USB Power Cable
- 1 x User Manual
|HDMI Connector||Type A 19 Pin Female (Standard Full Size Connector)|
|Supported Resolutions||480i (60Hz), 480p (60Hz), 576i (50Hz), 576p (50Hz), 720p (50Hz/60Hz), 1080i (50Hz/60Hz), 1080p (24Hz/50Hz/60Hz) and 2160p 4K Ultra HD (24Hz/25Hz/30Hz/50Hz/60Hz)|
|Bandwidth||600MHz (18 Gbps)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 70°C|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 85% RH (Non-Condensing)|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C to 80°C|
|Storage Humidity||5% to 90% RH (Non-Condensing)|
|Power Supply||Micro USB Power Cable|
|Power Consumption (Max.)||1W|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||50mm x 28mm x 14mm|
Write a ReviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: