Uncompressed Ultra High Definition 4K Video & Audio Transmission up to 100m!
This device utilises the high performance HDBaseT connectivity standard. This transmission protocol has been developed and promoted by the HDBaseT Alliance as a method to reliably transmit uncompressed high definition video, audio, power, networking, USB, and control signals over regular network cable with a standard RJ45 connector. This extender is compatible with Cat5e, Cat6, Cat6a or Cat7 cable.
This exceptional piece of equipment takes advantage of the efficient HDBaseT standard and provides comprehensive resolution support up to 4K (Ultra HD) at 60Hz. This also includes all common standard and high definition resolutions (480i/p, 576i/p, 720p, and 1080i/p etc.). 3D video and HD audio are also supported. This unit is simply perfect for a variety of domestic or commercial installations.
The IR (infrared) repeater facilitates complete control of the source device from the remote location. As this remote control extender functions in both directions (bidirectional) this provides a unique system where IR control is available from either the sender or receiver end. The wideband frequency support (20kHz to 60kHz) ensures that this extender will be compatible with almost any device.
For the ultimate in convenience and ease of installation, this device utilises PoC (Power over Cable) technology. This means that only a single power supply is required for either the transmitter or receiver. Power is then transmitted through the connected network cable to power the other unit. Please note that for optimum performance it is recommended to use the power supply at the receiver end if possible.
- Transmits an uncompressed high definition video and audio signal up to a distance of 100m
- Utlises the HDBaseT connectivity standard for lossless HDMI transmission (no quality loss)
- Supports PoC (Power over Cable) - Only requires a single power supply for either transmitter or receiver
- Compliant with HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4
- Wideband IR repeater (infrared remote control extender) - Foxtel compatible (IQ, IQ2 and IQ3)
- Bidirectional IR pass through - From sender to receiver or from receiver to sender
- HDMI CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) pass through
- Supports video resolutions up to 4K at 60Hz (including 1080p and below)
- Compatible with 3D video formats
- Supported audio formats include LPCM, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD etc.
- Ventilated casing for efficient cooling and reliable performance
- Solid aluminium alloy metal body construction
- 1 x HDBaseT HDMI Extender sender unit
- 1 x HDBaseT HDMI Extender receiver unit
- 1 x IR receiver
- 1 x IR emitter (blaster)
- 1 x Australian 12V power supply
- 1 x User manual
|HDMI Connector||Type A 19 Pin Female (Standard Full Size Connector)|
|Network Cable Connector||RJ45|
|Network Cable Type||Cat5e, Cat6, Cat6a or Cat7 (UTP or STP)|
|HDCP Compliance||Compatible with HDCP 1.4 and HDCP 2.2|
|Supported Resolutions||480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p and 4K (Ultra HD)|
|Audio Format Support||LPCM, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD|
|IR Frequency Range||20kHz to 60kHz (Wideband)|
|Power Supply||12V DC 2A|
|Power Consumption (Max.)||< 8W|
|Dimensions - Sender & Receiver (W x D x H)||99mm x 67mm x 23mm|
|Maximum Transmission Length - Cat5e or Cat6|
|1080p @ 60Hz 36bpp||100m|
|1080p @ 60Hz 48bpp||70m|
|3D 1080p @ 60Hz||70m|
|4K (Ultra HD) @ 60Hz||70m|
|Maximum Transmission Length - Cat6a or Cat7|
|1080p @ 60Hz 36bpp||100m|
|1080p @ 60Hz 48bpp||100m|
|3D 1080p @ 60Hz||100m|
|4K (Ultra HD) @ 60Hz||100m|
Write a ReviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: