A Wireless HDMI Sender & Receiver Solution That Simply Works!
At times it may not be practical to run the required cabling to the designated AV distribution point. This brilliant device overcomes this limitation by providing a convenient and practical wireless HDMI distribution solution.
This unit will transmit high definition video and audio with perfect clarity up to a distance of 50m without wires. The integrated wideband (Foxtel compatible) IR repeater facilitates seamless control of the source device from the remote location.
With a simple plug and play installation procedure that requires absolutely no software or a Wi-Fi network, you will be up and running in minutes. It could not be any easier to transmit high quality digital media throughout your home or work place.
- Long range wireless transmission of high definition video and audio up to 50m
- Simple plug and play - no software or Wi-Fi network required
- HDCP compliant (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection)
- Supports video resolutions up to 1080p (1920 x 1080)
- 3D compatible
- Wideband IR repeater (infrared remote control extender) - Foxtel compatible (iQ, iQ2 and iQ3)
- Robust metal housing
- Mountable design for a range of installation options
- 1 x Wireless HDMI Extender sender (TX) unit
- 1 x Wireless HDMI Extender receiver (RX) unit
- 1 x IR receiver
- 1 x IR emitter
- 2 x Australian 5V power supplies
- 1 x User manual
|HDMI Signal||HDCP Compliant|
|Supported Resolutions||480i (60Hz), 480p (60Hz), 576i (50Hz), 576p (50Hz), 720p (50Hz/60Hz), 1080i (50Hz/60Hz) and 1080p (24Hz/50Hz/60Hz)|
|IR Frequency Range||20kHz to 60kHz (Wideband)|
|Maximum Transmission Distance||50m (1080p/60Hz)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 60°C|
|Power Supply||5V DC 2A|
|Power Consumption (Max.)||Transmitter: 8.5W, Receiver: 5.5W|
|Dimensions - Sender & Receiver (W x D x H)||196mm x 138mm x 31mm|
|Weight||Transmitter: 531g, Receiver: 528g|
Write a ReviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: