CD Box DS2 T
High-End CD Transport
The CD Box DS2 T has been designed from the ground up as a pure CD player, adhering to the Red Book Standard developed by Sony and Philips in 1980.
That commitment to compact disc technology, and its Blue Tiger optical mechanism, means the CD Box DS2 T is able to render your music with unparalleled precision, and send a bit-perfect signal to your DAC so you can enjoy the finest details.
Built to Last
The CD Box DS2 T’s pure, precise mechanism is housed inside a solid cabinet design, to keep vibrations and interference out of your music.
That same design also protects against torsion that spinning mechanisms can cause over time, so you can rest easy in the knowledge that you and the CD Box DS2 T will have a long and happy life making music together.
- Three digital outputs (optical, S/PDIF coaxial and AES/EBU)
- Excellent 4-layer suspended CD transport
- Blue tiger servo board for 1:1 CD playback
- Luxurious slot-in mechanism
- DC power supply (<1 watt standby power consumption)
- High contrast dot-matrix display
- Trigger in and output
- Massive 3 mm aluminium faceplate
- Solid cabinet protects against vibration and interference
- Available in black with or silver with walnut side panels
|Supports||CD, CD-R, CD-RW and Hybrid-SACD (44.1 kHz/16 bit CD Layer Only)|
|Digital Outputs||1 x Coaxial (S/PDIF), 1 x Optical (TOSlink), 1 x XLR (AES/EBU)|
|Power Supply||9 V / 2 A DC; 220 - 240 V, 50 Hz|
|Standby Power Consumption||< 1 Watt|
|Dimensions W x H x D||206 x 71 x 199 mm Including Sockets (Black), 240 x 72 x 199 mm Including Sockets (Silver with Walnut Side Panels)|
|Weight||1620 g Without Power Supply (Black), 2070 g Without Power Supply (Silver with Walnut Side Panels)|
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: