The DS8FX is designed to provide the best in-ceiling rear effects performance for a surround sound system.
- Patent-pending fully pivoting woofer assembly focuses the bass and midrange directly into the listening area
- Integrated baffle/frame assembly increases the cone area for deeper bass than competitive speakers of the same diameter
- 8" aluminium ceramic woofer cone with curvilinear profile and extended pole provides natural flat response and moves any ringing frequencies to the inaudible range
- Dual 25mm NCAT (Nano Coated Ceramic, Aluminium & Titanium) dome tweeter utilises a vapour deposited coating to move any ringing frequencies outside the range of
- Hearing while providing additional stiffening for ultra-detailed high frequencies
- Multi-axis tweeter array positions the two tweeters on a different axis and at an opposing angle to create realistic surround sound effects
- Bipole/dipole switch provides optimum room matching
- Kapton non-conductive voice coil former and copper shorting caps combine to lower distortion and increase high frequency sound pressure levels
- Magnetically attached, rust-resistant grille covers install quickly and provide a low profile look
- Weather-resistant construction enables installation in wet environments and outdoors
- Optional custom-tuned rear enclosure is precisely shaped for predictable sound performance and to reduce sound transfer into adjacent rooms or spaces
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good