Stereo Input loudspeakers are optimal for spaces where multiple speakers are not practical. Glass fibre woofer cones with dual voice coils and dual UltraSilk® soft dome tweeters on a stereo imaging array create spacious stereo sound from a single speaker.
- Patent-pending fully pivoting woofer assembly focuses the bass and midrange directly into the listening area
- Integrated baffle/frame assembly increases the cone area for deeper bass than competitive speakers of the same diameter
- 7" glass fibre woofer cone with a curvilinear profile for smoother sound and less peaking at high frequencies
- Dual 1" Ultrasilk® soft dome tweeters for smooth, detailed high frequency response
- Bridge-mounted stereo imaging (SI) tweeter array directs the high frequency sounds from both the left and right channels at opposing angles to preserve stereo separation
- Magnetically attached, rust-resistant grille covers install quickly and provide a low profile look
- Weather-resistant construction enables installation in wet environments and outdoors
- Optional custom-tuned rear enclosure is precisely shaped for predictable sound performance and to reduce sound transfer into adjacent rooms or spaces
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good