Multipurpose loudspeakers are optimal for distributed audio and home theatre applications. Durable glass fibre woofer cones and UltraSilk® soft dome tweeters provide smooth, pleasing sound throughout the sonic spectrum.
- Patent-pending Fully Pivoting Woofer Assembly Focuses The Bass And Midrange Directly Into The Listening Area
- Integrated Baffle/frame Assembly Increases The Cone Area For Deeper Bass Than Competitive Speakers Of The Same Diameter
- 7" Glass Fibre Woofer Cone With A Curvilinear Profile For Smoother Sound And Less Peaking At High Frequencies
- 1" UltraSilk® Soft Dome Tweeter For Smooth, Detailed High Frequency Response
- Zero-diffraction Tweeter Assembly Pivots Up To 15° (30° When The Woofer Is In Its Maximum Position) For Precise Aiming Of High Frequencies To The Listening Area
- Magnetically Attached, Rust-resistant Grille Covers Install Quickly And Provide A Low Profile Look
- Dialog Switch Enhances Vocal Presence When Used As The Center Channel In A Home Theater
- Tweeter Level Switch Enables Precise Adjustments To Match Room Acoustics
- Weather-resistant Construction Enables Installation In Wet Environments And Outdoors
- Optional Custom-tuned Rear Enclosure Is Precisely Shaped For Predictable Sound Performance And To Reduce Sound Transfer Into Adjacent Rooms Or Spaces
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: