Edgeless Speakers Now in a Single Speaker Stereo Configuration!
The Edgeless series of in wall and in ceiling speakers are the perfect union of aesthetics and performance. Graceful, timeless design blends seamlessly into any decor adding an aura of elegance.
Built entirely without compromise using exclusive materials and designed to last a lifetime. The combination of a space age polymer chassis, silk tweeters and ballistic grade black kevlar cones ensure the highest quality and extended durability.
Until now frameless speakers have traded performance for aesthetics due to reduced speaker depth inherent to frameless designs. Earthquake Sounds dedicated engineers have now overcome these limitations using core patented technology. An advanced fusion of XLT geometry and SWS (Shallow Woofer System) technology unveil a performance level previously thought impossible from this type of speaker.
To ensure perfect integration in any room the Edgeless series have +/- 3dB adjustment switches to tailor the acoustics and magnetically removable paintable grills for colour matching.
Turn your living space into a luxury audio salon, equally suited for high end audio or all out home theater. Enjoy the discreet confidence of audio excellence offered by the Edgeless Series
- Single stereo (2 channel) speaker
- Frameless design for reduced visibility and a seamless blend
- Low mass stiff Kevlar cone bodies for smooth, accurate and detailed sound reproduction
- 450 watts power handling
- Two 1″ (25mm) silk dome neo swiveling tweeters
- Low mass stiff Kevlar cone 8" woofer
- Dual voice coil woofer
- Dipole/bipole modes
- Surround/DVC modes
- ± 3dB bass and treble controls
- 12 dB/octave filter network crossover with polyswitch protection
- Gold plated spring loaded terminals
- Easy to use Turn-N-Lock installation mechanism
- Round magnetically attached and paintable speaker grilles included
|Tweeter||2 x 1" (25mm) Silk Dome Neo Swivel Tweeters|
|Woofer||8" (230mm) Low Mass Stiff Kevlar Cone Body|
|Frequency response||30Hz - 20kHz|
|Impedance||Dipole: 8Ω (Ohm) / Bipole: 4Ω (Ohm)|
|Cut Out Diameter||9.56" (243mm)|
|Mounting Depth||5" (127mm)|
Write a ReviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: