The High Performance Heart of Home Theatre
The CSiA4 is a high performance centre channel speaker for smaller rooms and challenging placement situations. It features two 5 1/4-inch Dynamic Balance® drivers, one 1-inch Dynamic Balance dome tweeter for spot-on imaging, seamless soundstage and natural sounding voices. With the asymmetric cabinet design, you gain the flexibility to placing the CSiA4 above or below the TV and aim it at your position.
- The proprietary curved enclosure design creates the optimal shear damping for a more rigid, acoustically inert enclosure and minimal cabinet resonances. CSiA4 cabinets are designed for clean, accurate sound.
- Klippel motor optimisation uses laser measurement technology to ensure a smooth excursion path at either end of the volume spectrum for uniform performance at both low and high volumes.
- Polk's proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance technology allows our engineers to design out distortion-causing driver and system resonances, so you only hear the good sounds.
- Durable, computer-modelled, injection-moulded butyl rubber surrounds suppress unwanted cone resonances for a lifetime of reliable sound.
- The RTiA Cascade Tapered Crossover eliminates the comb filtering and beaming, common to multi-driver speakers, which degrades the quality of the audio and collapses the soundstage.
- Patented Acoustic Resonance Control® (ARC) technology suppresses cabinet resonance that causes distortion to ensure clear and natural sound.
- Beautiful curved furniture-grade hardwood veneer cabinet finishes, with sleek trim accents in black or cherry.
- Computer-modelled anti-diffraction grilles enhance the good looks while minimizing sonic interference.
- All Polk loudspeakers are timbre-matched within their series, designed with the same components throughout, to achieve seamless speaker-to-speaker blending effects in multi-channel systems.
- Gold-plated, professional-style 5-way binding posts, for the most secure connection options.
|Height||17.46 cm (6.875")|
|Width||50.8 cm (20")|
|Depth||22.23 cm (8.75")|
|Weight||7.03 kg (15.5 lbs)|
|Driver - Tweeter||(1) 2.54 cm (1") Diameter (Round) Dynamic Balance Silk Polymer Composite Dome - Tweeter|
|Driver - Mid/Woofer||(2) 13.34 cm (5.25") Diameter (Round) Dynamic Balance Drivers with Polymer Composite Cones and Rubber Surrounds - Mid/Woofer|
|Total Frequency Response||55 Hz - 27,000 Hz|
|Nominal Impedance||8 Ohms|
|Lower and Upper -3 dB Limits||65 Hz - 26,000 Hz|
|Recommended Amplifier Power Per Channel||20 Watts - 180 Watts|
|Speaker Inputs||(1) Pair of 5-Way Binding Posts - Gold Plated|
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: