The W15 is the largest subwoofer within the Anthra subwoofer series. It features a 15” (38 cm) Rigid Surface Technology II (RST II) C-CAM high-excursion driver powered by a Class-D 1,500 Watt amplifier, housed within a comprehensively internally braced, sealed-box cabinet.
Engineered to deliver the deepest bass in the largest of spaces, the Anthra W15 subwoofer features a massively powerful 1,500 Watt Class-D amplifier driving a 15” (38cm) Rigid Surface Technology II (RST II) C-CAM high-excursion driver. The W15 can be used on its own or linked with up to three other Anthra subwoofers for a truly immersive, ultra-dynamic listening experience.
A full-colour LCD display and rotatory dial is located on the back panel, to allow for basic subwoofer setup and EQ preset selection, while advanced features including DSP configuration and multi-sub connectivity setup are available via the MaestroUnite app.
- 1 x 15” (38 cm) Rigid Surface Technology II (RST II) and ceramic-coated aluminium magnesium (C-CAM) high-excursion driver for super-clean performance
- 1 x 1,500 Watt Class-D amplifier ensures that the driver is working to its optimum performance level, no matter what the volume
- Massive motor assembles and longer round-wound voice coils, which are dual layered and made of copper-coated aluminium wire (CCAW) for precise control at extreme low frequencies
- 2 inch full-colour LCD display screen with rotary dial for menu selection and basic setup
- RCA inputs (left/right. The left Input is LFE)
- RCA outputs allows daisy chain of up to 4 Anthra subwoofers
- XLR inputs for professional installation connectivity option
- XLR outputs allows daisy chain of up to four Anthra subwoofers
- Available in Gloss Black and Satin White finishes
|System Format||Active – Sealed Cabinet|
|Drive Unit Complement||1 x 15" (381 mm) High Linear-Excusion Triple Suspension Driver|
|Amplifier Classification||High-Efficiency Class-D|
|Lower Frequency Limit||-6 dB @ 16 Hz|
|Upper Frequency Limit||(LPF Off) -6 dB @ 400 Hz|
|Driver Excursion (Peak-Peak)||50 mm|
|DSP||28 Bit 50 MIPS Configurable Through MaestroUnite|
|Analogue Digital Conversion||Auto-Ranging Input Which Combines a 10 Vrms Maximum Input with Low Signal to Noise for Small Signals|
|Amplifier Output Power, 240 VAC||Instantaneous: 2500 W*, Continuous Short-Term: 1400 W**|
|LED UI Control||Brightness, On-Off|
|Phase Control||0-360 Degrees Measured at LPF Crossover|
|Low Pass Filter||20-200 Hz LPF with Roll Off Adjustable From -3 to -48 dB/Oct|
|Custom EQ||Configurable Through MaestroUnite; 3 Pre-Defined EQ Curves Plus 3 Custom EQ Curves Each with 8 Band Custom EQ Supporting (Peaking, High Shelf, Low Shelf, High Pass)|
|Volume Level||Wide Adjustable Input Gain to Allow Maximum Output from a Wide Range of Input Signals|
|Inputs||Stereo Unbalanced RCA (Or Mono/LFE Using Only Connector Marked LFE), Mono/LFE Balanced XLR|
|Outputs||Stereo Unbalanced Outputs with Unbuffered Throughput from RCA Inputs, Mono/LFE Balaned XLR Outputs with Unbuffered Throughput from XLR Input|
|Mains Input Voltage||Universal Mains, 85-265 VAC|
|External Dimensions (Without Feet) (H x W x D)||439 x 439 x 439 mm|
|Power Consumption||550 W|
|Cabinet Construction||Braced 25 mm Thick MDF with 36 mm Front Baffle|
|Grille||Cloth Covered Magnetically Attached Grilles|
* Maximum RMS output for an instantaneous signal.
** Sine wave for 10 seconds.
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good