Extracts Digital Audio with Support for 4K Ultra HD 60Hz and HDR
If you're in need of a device that will extract digital or analogue audio from a HDMI connection, this HDMI Audio Extractor is the perfect solution. This compact unit facilitates extraction of an audio signal from any source device equipped with HDMI output.
Once the audio is extracted, the HDMI signal will be passed through to enable seamless connection to a display. For the highest level of convenience, the audio is transmitted in both analogue and digital (S/PDIF) simultaneously.
The S/PDIF output allows connection via a standard optical cable to any sound system that accepts optical input. Alternatively, a stereo cable (with standard L/R RCA connectors) can be used for analogue stereo throughput. This facilitates connection to a range of audio equipment such as AV receivers, micro hi-fi systems, sound bars or headphones etc.
- Extracts digital audio from input HDMI signal
- Optical (Toslink) digital audio (S/PDIF) and L/R RCA stereo audio outputs
- Transmits output signal through HDMI, optical (Toslink) and L/R stereo simultaneously
- Optical digital audio output supports Dolby Digital, DTS and LPCM
- Three audio EDID settings - Auto, 2.0 channel or 5.1 channel
- Integrated DAC converts incoming digital audio signal to analogue stereo output
- Compliant with HDCP 1.4 and 2.2
- Supports video resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD @ 60Hz (YUV 4:4:4)
- Also supports standard and high definition video resolutions (1080p and below)
- Supports HDR (High Dynamic Range)
- Features HDMI pass through (supports video and audio)
- Supports HDMI CEC
- Integrated mounting ears for secure installation
- 1 x HDMI Audio Extractor unit
- 1 x Australian 5V power supply
- 1 x User manual
|Output||HDMI, Toslink (S/PDIF) and L/R Stereo|
|Supported Resolutions||480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p and 4K (60Hz)|
|Data Transfer Speed||18 Gbps (Maximum)|
|Operating Temperature||5°C to 35°C|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 90% RH (Non-Condensing)|
|Power Supply||5V DC 1A|
|Power Consumption (Max.)||2W|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||104.4mm x 64mm x 28.3mm|
Write a ReviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: