A Quality LAN Tester & Multimeter Combined in a Single Convenient Unit!
The 2 in 1 LAN tester and multimeter is an innovative product that allows the user to easily measure DC/AC voltage/current, resistance, diode and verify the cable continuity, open/short and cross connect etc.
The included remote terminator allows the user to test installed cable either at a wall jack or a patch panel adding value and convenience. Proper use and care of this meter will provide years of reliable service.
- Measures DC/AC Voltage, DC/AC Current, Resistance, Continuity, Diode Forward Voltage and LAN Cable
- 3-1/2 Digit (2000 Count) LCD display for Multimeter Functions
- LED Displays Actual Pin Configuration of 10BASE-T, 10BASE-02 Thin Ethernet, FJ45/RJ11, 258A, TIA-568a/568b and Token Ring Cables
- Double Molded Housing
- CAT111 600V / CAT11 1000V
- Provides Easy to Read Continuity and Fault Status Display
- Checks for Continuity, Open Wire, Grounded Wire, Shorted Pair and Crossed Pair Faults
- Allows for Remote Testing of Installed Cables from Wall Jack or Patch Panel
- Auto or Manual Scanning for LAN Tester
- Autoranging with Auto Power Off for Multimeter Functions
- 1 x DOSS DM1000 Modular Cable Tester
- 1 x LAN Test Remote Terminator
- 1 x Set of Test Leads
- 3 x RJ11/12 Inserts
- 1 x BNC Plug to Plug Adapter
- 1 x RJ45 Plug to Plug Short Lead
- 2 x RJ45 Plug to BNC Socket Short Leads
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- 1 x 9V Battery
- 1 x Carry Case
- 1 x User Manual
Write a ReviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: