Smart Technology Power Protection and Filtration
SmartFilter 7 is a popular board because of its slimline profile. The SmartBrain passive filter adds to the industry leading protection capability offering an all round solution.
The Thor SmartBrain not only protects from surges, it also filters and cleans electrical frequency noise to give you unbeatabe sound and video quality. Improves performance in all types of computers too.
Inside the Brain
SmartBrain entry level filter is a passive technology. Managing to cover a more comprehensive range of shielding to like competitors by “cleaning” a wider range of unwanted frequency noise. The filter works both ways. Stopping noise from robbing equipment performance as well as connected devices’ noise contaminating power.
- 7 protected outlets
- Data/voice protection
- 1.2 m cable length
- Fire retardant
- 6 year replacement warranty
- Product dimensions: 470 mm (L) x 33 mm (H) x 75 mm (W)
- Supply voltage 240 V AC 50 Hz
- Maximum current rating 10 amps/2400 W (VA)
- Clamping voltage 275 V AC
- Reaction time less than 1 nanosecond
- Maximum transient spike impulse current 156,000 amps (equivalent to 39,000 amps using UL1449 standard)
- Maximum energy dissipation 4588 Joules (equivalent to 1550 Joules using UL1449 standard)
- Protection modes (all 7 outlets protects on all 3 conductors): Active/Neutral, Active/Earth, Neutral/Earth)
- EMI/RFI noise reduction filter type
- Total number of protected AC outlets: 7
- RJ45 data protection: 1 in and 1 out
- Earth potential rise protection
- Earth leakage range less than 1 milliamp
- Operating temperatures: -10°C/+60°C
- Cable length: 1.2 m
- Model no: D1/45B
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: