I ordered these for my Klipsch speakers. They are larger than they look on the website. Anyhow they fit my speakers and everything looks neater and the speaker wires are now not exposed.
Supreme Audio Performance!
These Dual SpaceLock™ Spade Connectors are simply superb. Flawless craftsmanship paired with a range of quality materials have produced this high end audio connector, which is ideal to use with a range of home theatre and hi-fi systems.
The design of these connectors facilitate an effortless installation procedure. The speaker cable is terminated with dual screw locking fasteners which not only provide a rock solid locking mechanism to secure the speaker wire but this also means that no soldering is required to complete installation. The connectors are finished with flawless 24k gold plating to ensure an optimum audio signal, while the outer connector housing features a brilliant metallic finish (red for positive and black for negative).
The dual size connectors are purpose built to fit snugly under bindings posts ranging from 5.5mm to 8.0mm in size. These spades will allow you to terminate your speaker cable with precision, which will result in a professional grade finish.
- Sold as a pair (1 red and 1 black in each pair)
- Precision engineered from solid brass (copper and zinc alloy)
- 24k gold plated connectors
- Solderless design
- Dual SpaceLock (screw locking) fasteners
- Colour coded connector housing with brilliant metallic finish (red for positive and black for negative)
- 2 piece design for simple installation
- 5.5mm wire entry point - Can accept up to 8 AWG speaker cable
- Suitable for use with 5.5mm to 8.0mm binding posts
- Plug dimensions (including connector and housing): 13mm (W) x 67mm (H)
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: