CSA150 Integrated Amplifier
The CSA150 is the top model in the new line of Copland CSA series amplifiers. Under dynamic conditions this current feedback power plant will deliver several times its rated power - enough to drive almost any loudspeaker.
The CSA150 provides four digital inputs, five analogue inputs and a 150 Watt per channel power amplifier. It borrows its basis circuitry from the CSA100. However, to increase power and maximize performance we have upgraded the power supply with a larger toroidal transformer and a separate fully regulated power supply for the power amplifier driver stages.
Furthermore, the heat zinc area has been increased and the chassis resized in order to accommodate the additional hardware.
Inside the CSA150:
- Employing the Copland double triode gain stage with MOS-FET buffering ensuring a tight interface between the tube and the solid-state parts of the amplifier.
- Immunity to mains fluctuations, load demands and noise interference by use of wide bandwidth power supply regulation, not only for the low-level stages of the amplifier, but also by active regulation of the power amplifier driver stages.
- D/A converter with multiple S/PDIF inputs, PCM, and DSD capabilities using the ES9018 Reference 32-bit DAC in quad-mono configuration, 8 mono to 2 stereo configurations.
- Besides the digital coax and optical inputs an additional Bluetooth aptX module makes airborne sources available in HD quality.
- RCA inputs as well as balanced XLR. For the vinyl enthusiast the CSA150 has RIAA input for MM cartridges.
- Alps Blue Velvet volume control
- Classic tape loop in/out function as well as pre-out terminal and a front facing 6.3mm headphone output.
|Output Power||2 x 150 Watts into 8 Ω Load|
|Minimum Load||2 Ω|
|Analogue Inputs||1 x Balanced (XLR), 1 x Phono / MM (RCA), 3 x Unbalanced (RCA)|
|Digital Inputs||1 x Coaxial S/PDIF, 2 x Optical S/PDIF, 1 x USB, 1 x aptX HD Bluetooth (Optional Extra)|
|Line Outputs||1 x Unbalanced (RCA), 1 x Pre-Out / Unbalanced Variable (RCA)|
|Line Input Impedance||50 kΩ|
|Phono Input Impedance||47 kΩ (MM)|
|Phono Input Capacitance||200 pF|
|Line Inputs Sensitivity||270 mV|
|Phono Sensitivity||2.6 mV|
|Frequency Response||10 Hz – 150 kHz (-3 dB)|
|Signal / Noise (IHF-A)||>90 dB|
|Headphone Amplifier Gain||22 dB @ 100 Ω Load Impedance|
|Headphone Amplifier Output Impedance||40 Ω|
|Headphone Amplifier THD||<0.05%|
|Headphone Amplifier Frequency Response||10 Hz – 150 kHz (-3 dB)|
|Vacuum Tubes||1 x 6922|
|Power Consumption||Max. 700 W|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||435 x 165 x 370 mm|
|Shipping Weight||15 kg|
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good