PC-2000 Pro Subwoofer
With a footprint measuring just 16.5-inches in diameter, the PC-2000 Pro subwoofer delivers unmatched performance per square-inch of floor space. Standing 34-inches tall with a 12-inch down-firing driver and 550 watts RMS, 1,500+ watts peak power DSP amplifier with discrete MOSFET output, the PC-2000 Pro uses vertical height to maintain a small footprint without sacrificing performance. Harnessing the massive power while ensuring unerring control and room-energizing bass response is a 50 MHz Analogue Devices Audio DSP. PC-2000 Pro also features the SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System and SVS subwoofer DSP smartphone app for convenient control of volume, DSP functions, custom presets and more.
Reference Subwoofer Performance Hits New Lows. Again.
2000 Pro models replace the most popular SVS subwoofers of all time, and since we don’t believe in anything less than a complete reimagining, they represent a massive performance upgrade over the original 2000 Series in every way.
An icon of SVS subwoofer innovation, the cylinder-shaped cabinet design of the PC-2000 Pro subwoofer provides all the benefits of a massive ported box subwoofer, without sacrificing floorspace. A sophisticated 550 watts RMS, 1,500+ watts peak power Sledge STA-550D DSP amplifier, innovative new 12-inch high-excursion SVS driver and optimised ported cylinder cabinet design take control of a space with amazingly deep and room-filling output without a hint of distortion, even at reference playback levels.
PC-2000 Pro features convenient control and custom presets via the SVS subwoofer DSP smartphone app for Apple, Android and Amazon devices ®. The SVS app is the most convenient way to control volume, access multiple DSP functions and program custom presets for music, movies, gaming, and more. An ideal solution for reference bass in audiophile music systems or home theatre surround sound systems, the PC-2000 Pro sets all performance benchmarks in its price range while outperforming much larger subwoofers.
Breathtaking Output and Deep Bass Extension with Pinpoint Control and Accuracy.
Featuring technology from the flagship SVS 16-Ultra Series, winners of nearly every industry and media award as the top subwoofers worldwide, the PB-2000 Pro unleashes breathtaking output and extension without ever sacrificing driver control or frequency response accuracy. The ported cabinet design combines the most sophisticated SVS subwoofer technology ever developed with trailblazing innovations to set a new standard for subwoofer performance based on price and cabinet size.
All New 12-inch High-Excursion SVS Driver – Heart-Pounding Bass with Subtlety and Finesse
Completely redesigned 12-inch SVS driver delivers massive low frequency output with unerring accuracy and transient speed. An aluminium vented cone with exceptional stiffness to mass ratio and a proprietary injection moulded extreme-excursion surround ensure flawless pistonic motion for flawless control and accuracy.
Dual ferrite magnet motor assembly weighing over 15 lbs generates massive amounts of magnetics to produce extreme driver excursion without losing control. Effortlessly achieves extension below 20 Hz without distortion.
Lightweight and rigid aluminium vented cone with composite fibre dustcap creates room-energizing SPLs while maintaining control even at the highest drive levels.
Long-throw parabolic surround using proprietary injection moulding allows extreme excursion for bass you can feel while preserving drive unit longevity.
Aluminium pole piece extension improves thermal management properties for exceptional heat dissipation.
Dual layer voice coil design maximizes linearity and accuracy at full excursion while minimizing distortion and power compression.
Sledge STA-550D Amplifier – Effortless Power and Absolute Command.
Conservatively rated at 550 watts RMS, 1,500+ watts peak power, the Sledge STA-550D amplifier maximizes the full potential of the 12-inch driver with effortless power and precise control. The innovative design combines the efficiency of a Class D amplifier with the ability to move colossal amounts of current through the fully discrete MOSFETs for outstanding real-world subwoofer performance at all drive levels, in any room.
High Current Output from Fully Discrete MOSFETs with Efficiency of Class D Amplifier allows the Sledge STA-550D amplifier to move massive amounts of current enabling immense output with surgical precision.
Sophisticated 50 Mhz High Resolution Analogue Devices Audio DSP is the most advanced digital Processor ever used in a subwoofer and maintains pinpoint accuracy and pristine sound quality through advanced in-room tuning, powerful DSP controls and more. Frequency response curves optimised specifically for the PC-2000 Pro allow the subwoofer to take control of a room and completely pressurize it with crisp, heart-pounding bass.
PC-2000 Pro Smartphone App – Easiest Way Ever to Manage Subwoofer DSP and Control.
2000 Pro Series subwoofer app is the most convenient way ever to control volume, access multiple DSP functions and Program custom presets for one-touch tuning optimised for music, movies, gaming, and more. Adjust crossover frequencies, a three-band parametric EQ, polarity, room gain and more, all from your favourite seat.
The SVS subwoofer app also allows advanced customization so you can name your subwoofer for easy preset switching, choose the subwoofer standby mode and reset the subwoofer to factory settings. Bluetooth connectivity allows full control, even when the subwoofer is out of sight and bi-directional feedback shows adjustments in real time on both the app and rear panel subwoofer interface.
Connects via Bluetooth for convenient control even when subwoofer is out of sight.
3 custom presets can be saved for movies, music and more so you have one-touch tuning optimised for your listening preferences.
3-band parametric EQ controller allows precise adjustments for frequency slope and Q factor down to the single Hz level with four different slopes, so users can improve performance by eliminating peaks, nulls and other room issues.
Variable Port Tuning Modes with customized frequency response curves for “Standard” and “Sealed” allow tuning for maximum output or deep bass extension and transient speed.
2-way feedback shows updates in real time on both the app and rear panel subwoofer interface.
SVS SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System
With a down-firing driver, the SVS SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System gives the PC-2000 Pro some elevation off the floor to allow for full excursion. It also de-couples a subwoofer from the floor resulting in tighter and cleaner sounding bass while reducing floor and wall vibrations, noise artifacts and complaints from neighbours or roommates.
Rear Panel Intelligent Control Interface (ICI).
Intelligent Control Interface (ICI) on the rear panel of the 2000 Pro Series cabinets provide control options for the subwoofer’s most critical functions. Adjustments can be made for volume based on listening preferences and content to achieve full and balanced bass response.
Other features of the ICI include a low pass filter frequency to ensure smooth sonic transitions and seamless blending with loudspeakers and phase control to shift timing of subwoofer output to align with main speakers or additional subwoofers.
Acoustically Inert and Rigidly Braced Ported Cabinet Design.
Extra-thick MDF front baffle and extensive internal bracing in the acoustically optimised PC-2000 Pro Series cabinet create a resonance-free environment that serves as a blank canvas for uncompromised subwoofer performance. Acoustic insulation eliminates all colouration or resonance from the cabinet, even when the deepest low frequencies are played at reference volume. Includes protective premium cloth cylinder covering and removable Piano Gloss Black top cap.
PC-2000 Pro come standard with the SVS SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System. The four elastomer feet decouple and isolate the subwoofer from the floor, resulting in tighter and cleaner bass with less room rattle and bass bleed into other rooms.
2000 Pro Series Technology
Inspired Subwoofer Engineering for Uncompromised Performance.
The new SVS 2000 Pro Series features technology breakthroughs from the 16-Ultra Series, 4000 Series and 3000 Series, the most awarded subwoofers in existence. This technology joins with exclusive 2000 Pro Series innovations to set a new standard for subwoofer performance value. More people than ever can now enjoy room-shaking bass below the threshold of human hearing with unerring accuracy and control.
Frequency Response / Acoustic Data
- 16 Hz to 290 Hz +/-3 dB (standard mode)
- 17 Hz to 290 Hz +/-3 dB (sealed mode)
- Expect 2-3 Hz deeper extension in small to mid-size rooms.
- 2-meter ground plane away from reflective structures (quasi-anechoic).
- Roll-off slope specifically optimised to take maximum advantage of available room gain.
- Piano Gloss Black finish option
- Down-firing 12-inch high-excursion SVS driver
- Rear-firing 4-inch port
- Rear-mounted amplifier with Intelligent Control Interface (ICI)
- Robust Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF) cabinet construction
- Dimensions: 34.3" (872 mm) H X 16.6" (422 mm) Diameter
- Shipped Dimensions: 37.9" (962 mm) H X 18.8" (478 mm) W X 19.7" (500 mm) D
- Weight (unboxed): 47.4 lbs (21.5 kg)
- Shipped Weight: 57.9 lbs (25.9 kg)
- All-new proprietary 12-inch high-excursion SVS 2000 Pro subwoofer driver with overhung motor
- Dual layer high purity copper voice coil provides maximum magnetics at extreme excursion while reducing mass and improving driver efficiency. Built around a premium grade 2” polyimide impregnated fibreglass former for maximum thermal conductivity.
- Two massive, dedicated toroidal ferrite magnets generate unparalleled levels of magnetic force to drive the highest levels of excursion, SPL, and start/go power for the deepest and most authoritative bass possible.
- New premium powder coated basket, FEA optimised for maximum rigidity, tensile strength, and energy transference.
- All new 12-inch 1050 aluminium vented cone ensures a light, ridged, and neutral radiating surface.
- Precision machined motor elements and narrow tolerance suspension parts produce unmatched linearity at full excursion for exceptionally tight and fast output, even at reference volumes.
- Extreme oversized low carbon vented 1008 steel U-yoke and top plate provide superior cooling and improved magnetics for maximum performance and efficiency.
- Aluminium shorting sleeve reduces gap induction and distortion, enhances thermal conductivity, and improve magnetic linearity.
- Dual balanced 24-strand silver plated Litz wire high temperature leads woven through the Nomex composite spider provide a pristine electrical connection from the amplifier to the voice coil.
- Nickle-plated high-tension spring terminals.
- Proprietary injection moulded gasket and extreme-excursion surround maintains ideal pistonic motion for pinpoint accuracy and control.
SVS Sledge-550D Amplifier Specs
- Massively powerful Sledge 550-watt RMS Class-D design with 1,500+ watts of Peak Power
- High efficiency cool-running Class-D switching topology with massive 25 Amp 600 Volt MOSFET’s result in lower EMI and highest efficiency while providing effortless power to produce SPLs and low frequency output with pristine clarity well beyond reference listening levels.
- High resolution 50 Mhz Analogue Devices Audio DSP with double precision 56bit filtering is most advanced subwoofer processor available in a home subwoofer.
- Unmatched intelligence from user adjustable low pass, phase, polarity and room gain compensation with three parametric EQs for absolute best alignment with speakers and optimised performance in any room.
- Groundbreaking SVS Bluetooth DSP control app for iOS and Android devices with three user presets allow custom tuning for every room and system.
- RCA stereo input/output with ultra-wide input voltage for consumer and professional audio applications.
- • All new rear panel Intelligent Control Interface (ICI) user interface with push-button controls.
- USB output for service and powering accessories like the SVS SoundPath Wireless Audio Adapter for wireless subwoofer placement.
- Auto/On and 3-30V AC/DC trigger for Maximum Installation Convenience.
- Input impedance 16kohm (unbalanced RCA).
- Green 0.5-watt low standby power consumption.
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction, world-wide safety certifications.
SVS App Specs
- Bluetooth controlled subwoofer DSP smartphone app works with iOS, Android and Amazon operating systems.
- Easiest and most convenient way to adjust crossover frequencies, parametric EQ, polarity, room gain and all other bass management functions.
- Three convenient custom presets allow for perfect tuning in any room or system, from your favourite seat.
- Unique bidirectional feedback shows adjustments in real time on both app and subwoofer interface.
- Easy-to-follow tutorial provides clear guidance for all functions.
- SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System Included
- Premium black-knit speaker grille cloth cylinder covering
- Extra heavy-duty, high current 6-foot power cord
- Quick Start Guide
|Amplifier||550 Watts RMS (1500 Watts Peak)|
|Frequency Response||16 Hz to 290 Hz +/-3 dB (Standard Mode) / 17 Hz to 290 Hz +/-3 dB (Sealed Mode)|
|Port Size||Single 4"|
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: