The HD8R High Definition in-wall loud speakers are expressly designed for superior sonic quality. They employ advanced technology components designed to extract the subtle nuances in recorded music or the thunderous action in a movie. They are perfect anywhere that quality of sound is the most important consideration.
- 8" injection-moulded TCC (Talc, Carbon, and Ceramic-filled) polypropylene cone is extremely rigid to reduce breakup and lower distortion
- Butyl rubber cone surround damps resonance and provides exceptional durability
- High BL magnet structure with vented pole piece insures powerful bass response
- Inverted dust cap for added rigidity and wide mid-bass dispersion
- Proprietary tweeter-adjustment mechanism ratchets in 1mm increments and then pivots for precise aiming of high frequencies
- 1" tri-laminate Teteron dome with fluid-cooling and ultra-wide dispersion for clear and detailed high-frequencies
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good