Raijuu 2 A In Wall Subwoofer
Raijuu in Japanese mythology is the spirit of thunder. This is a symbolic characteristic of the Raijuu range of subwoofers, which are loud, fast and powerful.
The Raijuu loudspeakers are subwoofers operating from 20 Hz to 100 Hz. They are to be coupled to limited-range loudspeakers via an active DSP crossover.
The Raijuu 2A is an active version of the compact R2 subwoofer. Designed to provide maximum impact and SPL to deliver ultimate playback of the LFE channel. It is a vented design.
- Drive Unit: 1 x 18" high power driver
- Amplifier: 1600 W into 8 Ohms
- Max. SPL @ 1 m / 40 Hz: 120 dB
- Frequency response: 20 - 100 Hz
- Max. SPL @ 1 m / 20 Hz: 110 dB
- Connector: XLR balanced input
- Dimensions: 650 x 550 x 350 mm
- Weight: 44 kg
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: