The HDMI Cable Tester is designed for professional HDMI installations.
This portable device allows installers to quickly test, troubleshoot and verify HDMI cables. It is designed to test wire circuit state of HDMI cables with Type A (standard HDMI) and Type C (mini HDMI) connectors conforming to all HDMI specifications, up to version 2.0.
This unit is equipped with 3 test modes (fast, slow or manual) and can test all conductors in either straight, short, open or crossover.
- Fast and accurate verification with Type A-A, A-C, C-A and C-C connectors (A = standard HDMI / C = mini HDMI)
- Test fragile, easily damaged HDMI patch cords and in wall HDMI cables
- Quickly troubleshoot and verify HDTV installation and DIY termination in the field
- Test disorder, short, open and cross status of HDMI cables
- Continuity and configuration mapping
- 19 Pins, grounded connection and 4 status LED indicators
- Capable of checking wiremap with master unit
- Adjustable test modes - Fast auto scan, slow auto scan and manual test for step by step
- Design with loopback function
|Cable Tested||HDMI Cables with Type A and Type C Connectors|
|HDMI Version Support||1.1, 1.2, 1.2a, 1.3, 1.3a, 1.3b, 1.3c, 1.4, 1.4a, 2.0 and 2.0a (Category 1 and Category 2)|
|Support Test (Main Unit and Remote Unit)||19 Pin to Pin Wire Map and Shielding Detection|
|Test Interface of Master Unit||HDMI (Type A)
Mini HDMI (Type C)
|Test Interface of Remote Unit||HDMI (Type A)
Mini HDMI (Type C)
|Test Cable Length||≤ 50 Metres|
|Test Modes||Automatic Fast Scan
Automatic Slow Scan
|Display||19 LED's and Shield LED on Both Main Unit and Remote Unit|
|Result Indicator||Beep Sound|
|Low Battery Indication||Under 6V|
|Power Source||9V Battery (Not Included)|
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: