Monitor Audio Bronze W10
All the audiophile-like transparency of Bronze’s low-distortion design regimen concentrated in the bass domain.
This is Bronze bass, deeply provisioned, authentically proportioned and dynamically fleet of foot, re-tooled from the ground up to punctuate the sound of every Bronze system with stunningly natural bass transients, timed to perfection.
The sophisticated W10 subwoofer is a Bronze original, featuring an exclusive trinity of uprated amplifier topology, powerful DSP processing and long-throw driver design. Advanced switch-mode power conversion techniques, custom DSP tuning and a massive power reservoir combine to generate enormous dynamic headroom from the Class D power-pack, allowing the driver to drop low and punch hard without distortion for a truly sensational deep bass experience.
A down-firing 10" ABR (Auxiliary Bass Radiator) ensures that with the same compact footprint as its predecessor, the W10 delivers an incredible 6 dB greater SPL at 40 Hz. Choose how you enjoy the W10’s prodigious bass energy with pre-set EQ settings for music, movie or impact.
- Ultra long throw 10" driver featuring concave ‘dished’ C-CAM cone
- 10" flat panel ABR (auxiliary bass driver) mounted on the bottom to augment low frequency extension and power handling
- Powerful Class-D Amplifier delivering over 200 W with low distortion
- Switch Mode power supply, designed to deliver high continuous rating and provides the instantaneous delivery of high current when required
- DSP processing with all control features and crossover performed in the digital domain
- Three pre-set EQ mode settings (Music, Movie, Impact)
- 12 volt trigger - provides switching control from AV amp, processor or home automation control system
- 18 mm thick MDF construction
- Heavy cabinet bracing applied to provide stiff, low resonance cabinet
- Premium quality vinyl veneer finishes
|Lower Frequency Limit||30 Hz|
|Upper Frequency Limit||40 — 120 Hz (Variable Low Pass Filter)|
|Low Pass Filter Alignment||12 dB/Octave Variable + 12 dB/Octave Fixed @ 150 Hz|
|Amplifier Output||220 W|
|Amplifier Classification||Class D with Switch mode PSU|
|Drive Unit||1 x 10" C-CAM Long Throw Subwoofer Driver + 1 x 10" Flat Panel ABR|
|Dimensions (Excluding Amp and Feet (H x W x D))||320 x 320 x 330 mm (12 5/8 x 12 5/8 x 13")|
|Dimensions (Including Amp, Drivers and Feet (H x W x D))||364 x 320 x 364 mm (14 5/16 x 12 5/8 x 14 5/16")|
|Input Impedance||20 Ohms|
|Standby Power Consumption||0.5 W (ErP Approved)|
|Mains Input Voltage||110-120 VAC - 50-60 Hz, 220-240 VAC - 50-60 Hz (Electronic Auto-Select)|
|Weight||12.8 kg (28 lb 2 oz)|
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: