Sky@Night Star Ceiling
Screen Science's Sky@Night technology is a patented, modular, low power and simple-to-install star ceiling system providing a striking visual effect that can turn your home theatre, night club or just about any space into an unforgettable venue for a surprisingly small outlay.
In addition to being inexpensive to buy and install, Sky@Night is affordable to operate and maintain. The use of solid-state LED and optical fibre technology provides gentle, ultra-long life illumination with negligible power consumption. The prefabricated Sky@Night ceiling panels come ready to use and are extremely easy to install. Simply screw the panels into your existing plaster ceiling or drop into a 120 x 60 cm grid ceiling.
The truly standout feature of Sky@Night Star Ceilings is its statically attached flock velour coating. The panel surface is coated in a black flock velour micro fibre that has no reflected light and acts as an excellent sound damping surface.
In addition to the standard 120 x 60 cm Sky@Night Star Panels, custom sized panels are also available to fit any size and application.
- Stunning LED "stars" through optic fibre
- Long lasting low power LED technology with 50K hours life
- Flock velour panel coating improves room acoustics
- Fast installation with the average room taking only 3 hours
- Custom panels cut to any desired size
- Static and twinkling star* options
- Standard 120 x 60 cm star panel attaches directly to any ceiling
- Each standard Sky@Night panel contains fibre optic stars (30 per square metre)
- Twinkling star panels include an additional star array which twinkles randomly through integrated controller
- Simple plug and play installation - daisy chain one panel to the next
* Please note that every second panel will include a twinkling module.
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good