Sonitus Acoustics Decosorber Natur Eva Absorption Panel
Decosorber Natur absorbers are specially designed for mid frequency absorption. They are made from highest quality polyester foam (USAP), coated with a black velvet layer and covered with a 4mm Poplar plywood plate which is available in different designs and colours with a semi gloss finish. Because of the natural wood and its grains, every panel is unique in its look, giving your space a warm ambience.
All panels from the Decosorber Natur series are delivered with a straight foam cut, but on demand they can be produced with a 45 degree cut to be suitable for mounting into corners.
Advantages of a straight cut:
- Gives more stability to the product (ensures the front plate remains rigid) and more resistance to damage during transport.
- Better absorption performance.
- Easier to attach the magnetic system.
- Dimensions: 60 x 60 x 8 cm
- Dimension tolerance: ±1 mm
- Material: USAP foam (Unique Sonitus Acoustic Polyester with black velvet (1 mm layer) and poplar plywood (4mm)
- Base thickness: Full thickness (8 cm)
- Colours: Ebony, wine red, white, natural poplar, mahogany and walnut
- Product weight: 1020 g
- Supplied as a single panel
- Master carton size: 6 pieces
- Easy installation with Sonitus Acoufix or Sonitus Magnetic Mounting System
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good