Sonitus Acoustics Big Trap
Big Trap is a low frequency absorber which helps to bring low frequencies under control, eliminate standing waves and clarifies sound image in low frequencies. Made of high quality polyester which makes it durable and resistant to external conditions. Designed for corners where sound often referred to as "boomy" is mostly present.
Corners that are often suppressed can now be treated properly and in conjunction with other Sonitus Acoustics products, which can make your space acoustically pleasant. Unobtrusive design and easy installation makes it suitable for most spaces. Absorption begins at 100 Hz.
- Dimensions: 37 x 37 x 60 cm
- Material: High quality polyester (fire rating FMVSS302)
- Features a special heavy, high density polyester foam with black velvet coating and a lacquered 4 mm poplar plywood plate
- Colour: Black
- Supplied as a single panel
- Master carton size: 2 pieces
- Easy installation with Sonitus Acoufix, spray glue or other universal adhesives
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good