This Stylish Wall Plate Facilitates Seamless Speaker Volume Control!
This high quality wall plate provides the perfect mechanism to conveniently control volume for a set of stereo speakers. This would be a perfect solution for speakers in a second zone. Wire up your alfresco area, formal dining area, kids playroom, barbeque area or any other location in the home to enable precision volume control at the flick of a dial.
With power handing of up to 100 Watts RMS (or 300 Watts peak), this little unit is suitable for a range of audio applications. Whether your home consists of a classic or contemporary design scheme, the superb finish of this wall plate will ensure that it will complement any home.
- Colour: White
- Removable face plate - No need for masking while painting
- Designed to match Clipsal 2000 series wall plates
- Power handling: 100 watts RMS (300 watts peak)
- Attenuator: 12 position control
- Impedance matching circuit
- Impact resistant ABS construction
- Accepts up to 12 AWG speaker cable
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 75mm x 116mm x 100mm
- Face plate depth: 13mm
- Volume control dial depth: 16mm
- Installation depth: 71mm
- Compatible with standard Australian GPO mount (84mm mounting centre)
- Includes mounting screws
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good