The Premiere Triple Laser 4K Smart Projector
- Triple-laser technology for big-screen entertainment
- 4K resolution for a brilliant picture
- Ultra Short Throw technology
Turn Your Home Into the Movies with a 130" Screen*
* Images are simulated and for illustration purposes only. Premiere must be 23.8cm from the wall for a 130" screen (and at least 11.3cm otherwise). The laser projector can be projected on a flat white or bright monotone wall in a dark room without setting up an additional screen. For a more optimised experience, using a CLR screen dedicated to ultra short throw projector is recommended (sold separately).
Upgrade Movie Night
Triple Laser Technology
Enjoy an epic cinematic experience from the comfort of your couch. With precise colour accuracy and incredible brightness levels, The Premiere is a game-changer in big screen entertainment.*
* Image simulated for illustrative purposes.
The Premiere brings up to an amazing 130 inches of screen space into your home. Built with 4K resolution, it delivers crystal-clear images with incredible colour and detail.* So you can supersize movie night and watch every film on the big screen in epic detail.
* Image quality will vary depending on quality of the source content and room lighting conditions. Image simulated for illustrative purposes.
Up to 130" Screen. Minimal Impact.
Ultra Short Throw Technology
The Premiere has been designed to bring you a big-picture experience – without the need for a screen. It can sit just 24cm away from the wall to give you a massive screen area up to 130 inches - the perfect size for an epic movie night.
* The Premiere LSP9T must be at least 11.3cm from the wall.
Incredible Brightness and Detail
2800 ANSI Lumens*
The Premiere’s incredibly detailed picture is enhanced by the 2800 ANSI Lumens of brightness.* It’s this incredible technology that helps deliver a cinematic big-picture experience into your home.
* Typical brightness based on internal testing in dark room (100 nits) and is subject to change according to viewing environment or specific conditions. Image simulated for illustrative purposes. The Premiere must be at least 11.3cm from wall.
Awesome Cinematic Quality
The Premiere is the world’s first projector with Filmmaker Mode. Designed to keep the picture as true to the director’s vision as possible, Filmmaker Mode helps remove motion smoothing and other post-processing treatments. It helps ensure you’re watching every film just as the director intended.
* Filmmaker Mode™ logo is a trademark of UHD Alliance, Inc. Image simulated for illustrative purposes.
Immerse Yourself in Room-Filling Sound
Bring all your favourite cinematic soundtracks to life. With 40 watts of built-in 4.2ch audio, you’ll always get epic sound to match the epic visuals.*
Upgrade the quality of your sound. The Premier’s Acoustic Beam technology uses 22 holes to distribute a deep and rich room-filling sound, maximise left and right to create an unparalleled immersive experience.*
* Sound performance may vary depending on room shape and size, as well as ceiling height and quality of source content. Image simulated for illustrative purposes. The Premiere must be at least 11.3cm from wall.
Designed to Look Great
Premium Design with Textile by Kvadrat
The Premiere is designed to seamlessly fit your space – and complement it too. The stylish and minimalist design is finished with a premium textile wrap to blend into your room when it’s turned off.
Ready for Your Room
Transform virtually any room into your home cinema.* The Premiere is designed to sit right in front of the wall,^ with no mounting required, just a surface to sit and project from. Just plug it in and play without the need to wait a lengthy warm-up time.
* Samsung recommends projecting onto a projector screen or a plain white wall in dark room.
^ The Premiere must be at least 11.3cm from the wall.
It’s a Smart TV
From Streaming to Free-To-Air TV
Just like Samsung Smart TVs, The Premiere lets you easily access and navigate your favourite apps, services and connected devices. The Premiere also has a full TV tuner for access to free-to-air TV all from the one device.*
* Internet required. Data and subscription charges may apply. Apps may be subject to change without notice. Image simulated for illustrative purposes. The Premiere must be at least 11.3cm from wall.
Enhance Your Experience with a CLR Projection Screen*
Why a CLR is the Quality Choice Recommended by Samsung
It's easy to create your own private cinema experience with The Premiere. For a great experience, simply point your projector at a white wall in a dark room and see for yourself. For an even better experience with sharper and more intense images, Samsung recommends using a Ceiling Light Rejecting projection screen from Elite Screens.* Combine a CLR screen with a dark room for the ultimate Premiere experience.
* Screen sold separately. The use of a CLR screen for ultra-short distance projectors is recommended to improve brightness and contrast compared to projecting onto a wall. Image quality will vary, depending on quality of the source content and room lighting conditions.
Take Control with Your Voice
Built-In Voice Assistant
Ask Alexa or Bixby to pause or play the action, find what film to watch or access your viewing history. With Samsung’s built-in voice assistants, you can put down the remote and control The Premiere projector with your voice.*
* Not all accents, dialects and expressions recognised. Supported languages may differ between Bixby and Alexa Voice Assistants. Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Internet connection required. Data, subscription and other charges may apply.
Conquer Lag. Conquer Opponents.
Samsung's Game Mode helps deliver smooth images and fast motion, reducing lag so you can immerse yourself in the action.*
* Compared to standard picture viewing modes.
We Care, So You're Carefree
Our expert tech team are on hand to give you all the answers you need. So if you need advice about The Premiere Projector, they’ll have the answers to keep you up and running. You’ll never miss out on the big-screen action with expert assistance and online support.*
* T&Cs apply. Metro areas only. Please see samsung.com/au/Samsung-care for details.
Blends Seamlessly Into Your Space
With The Premiere’s compact size, you can make the most of the space in your room. Simple and round, it’s marked by a high level of craftsmanship that reflects the lifestyle you desire.
Ready to Stream
OTT (Over The Top) Services
The Premiere is ready to go so you can stream what you like, from YouTube to Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+ and more.*
* Internet required. Data and subscription charges may apply. Apps may be subject to change without notice.
From Watching to Experiencing
Go from watching your favourite show on your mobile device to watching on The Premiere.
* Feature is available on Android 6.0 and higher mobile devices that support Mirror Casting and Apple devices compatible with Apple AirPlay 2. Image simulated for illustrative purposes. The Premiere must be at least 11.3cm from wall.
With AirPlay 2 built-in, you can effortlessly play movies, shows, music and photos on The Premiere – right from your iPhone, iPad or Mac.
* AirPlay 2 functionality is available on all 2020 and later Samsung Smart service experiences. AirPlay 2 requires iOS 12.3 or later, or macOS 10.14.5 or later. Image simulated for illustrative purposes. The Premiere must be at least 11.3cm from wall.
Enjoy More Than 20,000 Hours of Movie Nights
20,000-Hours Plus Lifespan
With long-lasting laser light source technology, The Premiere offers up to 20,000 hours of brilliant luminescence to vividly power your viewing experience. This means you can enjoy The Premiere for watching up to 10,000 movies.*
* The data is based on Samsung internal research. Calculated based on movie screening duration of 2 hours.
Good. Better. Best.
Find The Premiere Set Up Right for Your HomeLearn More
|Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Light Source Type||Triple Laser|
|Light Source Life||20,000 Hours|
|Projectile Distance for 100"||113 mm|
|Digital Keystone Correction||Yes|
|Eye Protection Mode||Yes|
|Brightness (ANSI Lumens)||2,800 (Peak)|
|Noise||32 dB (Average) (Bright Mode, Typical)|
|Picture Engine||UHD Processor|
|HDR (High Dynamic Range)||Yes|
|HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma)||Yes|
|Contrast Ratio||Native: 1,500:1 / Dynamic: 2,000,000:1|
|Auto Motion Plus||Yes|
|Dolby Digital Plus||Yes|
|Audio Pre-selection Descriptor||N/A|
|Hole Array Speaker||Yes|
|Sound Output (RMS)||40 W|
|Speaker Type||4.2 Ch|
|Samsung Smart TV||Yes|
|Bixby||AU English, Korean, UK English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, India English (Features Vary by Language)|
|Multi Voice Assistant||Yes|
|Works with Google Assistant||N/A|
|Works with Amazon Alexa||N/A|
|SmartThings App Support||Yes (Requires Android 6.0↑ or iPhone iOS 10.0↑)|
|Universal Browse & Play||N/A|
|TV to Mobile - Mirroring||N/A|
|Mobile to TV - Mirroring, DLNA||Yes (Requires Android 6.0↑ with Screen Cast Capabilities or iPhone iOS 11.4↑ with AirPlay 2 sSpport)|
|Tap View||Yes (Requires Android 8.1↑ with Screen Cast Capabilities)|
|Remote Access||Yes (Support and Stability May Vary by PC)|
|360 Video Player||N/A|
|App Casting||Yes (Requires Android 6.0↑ or iPhone iOS 11.4↑)|
|Bluetooth Low Energy||Yes|
|Digital Broadcasting||DVB-T (T2 Ready)|
|Component In (Y/Pb/Pr)||N/A|
|Composite In (AV)||N/A|
|Digital Audio Out (Optical)||1|
|RF In (Terrestrial / Cable Input / Satellite Input)||1 / 1 (Common Use for Terrestrial) / 0|
|HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC)||Yes|
|HDMI Quick Switch||Yes|
|Wireless LAN Built-In||Yes (Wi-Fi 5)|
|Active Voice Amplifier||N/A|
|Accessibility - Voice Guide||AU English, Mandarin Chinese, Korean, French, Italian, German, Spanish|
|Accessibility - Learn TV Remote / Learn Menu Screen||AU English|
|Accessibility - Others||Enlarge / High Contrast / Multi-Output Audio|
|Digital Clean View||Yes|
|Auto Channel Search||Yes|
|Auto Power Off||Yes|
|Connect Share™ (HDD)||Yes|
|ConnectShare™ (USB 2.0)||Yes|
|Game Mode||Yes (Auto Game Mode)|
|Filmmaker Mode (FMM)||Yes|
|OSD Language||Local Languages|
|BT HID Built-In||Yes|
|USB HID Support||Yes|
|Energy Efficiency Class||N/A|
|Power Supply||100-240 V 50/60 Hz 4.1 A|
|Power Consumption (Max.)||410 W|
|Power Consumption (Stand-By)||Under 0.5 W|
|Set Size (W x H x D)||550 x 141 x 367 mm|
|Package Size (W x H x D)||670 x 314 x 507 mm|
|Set Weight||11.5 kg|
|Package Weight||15 kg|
|Remote Controller Model||TM1850A Base|
|Batteries (for Remote Control)||Yes|
|Samsung Smart Control (Included)||Yes|
|Digital Audio Out (Optical)||1|
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: