The framework is made of strong, lightweight metal and is easy to assemble with the convenience of adjustable screen tension included. All Elite Screens frames come standard with black velvet frame surfacing which is normally charged extra by other manufacturers.
The velvet material eliminates the projector glare which an untreated metal frame reflects during use. The screen material is Elite's AcousticPro4K acoustically transparent fabric. It produces a bright, accurate, and moire free image for projectors rated up to 1080p. The smallest screens have a 84" diagonal measurement that will dwarf most large screen displays while larger sizes go up to 150" for a truly larger-than-life presentation.
- Award winning home theatre screen with full tension uniformity
- AcousticPro4K screen material
- Anodized black aluminium frame with black velour surfacing to enhance the appearance with the stylish masked border that absorbs projector light overshoot
- Easy to assemble and install in minutes
- 4K Ultra HD and Active 3D ready
- Sliding wall mounts ensure the installation is properly centred
- Diagonal sizes ranging from 84" - 150"
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty
|Screen Size (16:9)||Viewable Area (W x H)||Screen Size Inc. Frame (W x H)||Price|
|84"||1860 x 1046 mm||1980 x 1166 mm||$2,030.00 $1,899.00|
|100"||2214 x 1245 mm||2334 x 1365 mm||$2,640.00 $2,499.00|
|110"||2435 x 1370 mm||2565 x 1490 mm||$2,879.00 $2,699.00|
|120"||2657 x 1494 mm||2777 x 1614 mm||$3,069.00 $2,899.00|
|135"||2990 x 1681 mm||3110 x 1801 mm||$3,449.00 $3,299.00|
|150"||3320 x 1869 mm||3440 x 1989 mm||$4,149.00 $3,899.00|
Write a ReviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: