The framework is made of strong, lightweight metal and is easy to assemble with the convenience of adjustable screen tension included. All Elite Screens frames come standard with black velvet frame surfacing which is normally charged extra by other manufacturers.
The velvet material eliminates the projector glare which an untreated metal frame reflects during use. The screen material is Elite's CineWhite. It produces a bright, accurate, and moire free image for projectors rated up to 4K ULtra HD. The smallest screens have a 85" diagonal measurement that will dwarf most large screen displays while larger sizes go up to 158" for a truly larger-than-life presentation.
- Award winning home theatre screen with full tension uniformity
- CineWhite screen material
- Anodized black aluminium frame with black velour surfacing to enhance the appearance with the stylish masked border that absorbs projector light overshoot
- Easy to assemble and install in minutes
- 4K Ultra HD and Active 3D ready
- Sliding wall mounts ensure the installation is properly centred
- 2.35:1 aspect ratio
- Diagonal sizes ranging from 85" to 158"
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty
|Screen Size (2.35:1)||Viewable Area (W x H)||Screen Size Inc. Frame (W x H)||Price|
|85"||1971 x 838 mm||2091 x 958 mm||$1,195.00 $999.00|
|96"||2238 x 953 mm||2358 x 1073 mm||$1,320.00 $1,099.00|
|103"||2418 x 1029 mm||2538 x 1149 mm||$1,385.00 $1,149.00|
|115"||2692 x 1146 mm||2812 x 1266 mm||$1,455.00 $1,199.00|
|125"||2925 x 1245 mm||3045 x 1365 mm||$1,560.00 $1,299.00|
|138"||3223 x 1372 mm||3343 x 1492 mm||$1,830.00 $1,549.00|
|158"||3693 x 1571 mm||3813 x 1691 mm||$2,199.00 $1,799.00|
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: