Lose the Wires Without Compromising Audio Quality!
Simply pair your Bluetooth enabled device such as your smart phone, iPad or Android tablet and connect the BMR3X to your AV receiver, multimedia speakers and more. With our inclusion of the highly renowned aptX® codec, the BMR3X allows you to enjoy high quality wireless Bluetooth audio, indistinguishable from wired with an impressive dynamic range. Apart from aptX®, the BMR3X features a high quality DAC that helps clean up poor audio that is often found in downloaded music and videos.
The BMR3X outputs audio though both analogue and digital outputs simultaneously! Not only does this make it great for hooking up to your high end amplifier or receiver using the high quality digital link, but you can also plug in another pair of powered speakers at the same time! This allows you to listen through either system without the need to connect to another Bluetooth device!
A Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR) of more than 100dB, in combination with 2Vrms output at maximum volume means the BMR3X can not only compensate for low volume sources, but gives you a wider range of control from your mobile device without losing audio quality or increased background hiss you get from other devices on the market! Basically keep the volume on your amp or speakers low for reduced noise, and control the audio level directly from your phone or tablet, perfect for audiophiles!
Benefits of aptX
- Audio bandwidth matching CD performance (16-bit, 44.1kHz)
- Low audio coding delay - Minimises latency and lip-sync issues
- Non destructive transcoding - No dueling effects with other algorithms
- Backward compatibility when aptX is not available - Target device will pair down to SBC
- Compression ratio of 4:1 and data rates up to 352kbps
Note: Your source device must also support the aptX codec. Please check your device user manual and specifications. If your device does not support aptX, the BMR3X will still work utilising the SBC codec.
- AptX codec for exceptionally high CD quality wireless performance
- S/PDIF optical and 3.5m stereo dual simultaneous output
- Automatic pairing - Connected devices are stored for automatic connection when in range
- Multi-device support - The BMR3X will remember and connect up to 8 devices
- Half the latency of other Bluetooth receivers - Only 70ms instead of the 180ms of other devices on the market
- Low SNR (>100dB)
- Plenty of headroom for volume levels - High level output: 2Vrms
- 1 x BMR3X receiver
- 1 x 3.5mm stereo cable
- 1 x 3.5mm socket to 2 x RCA stereo cable
- 1 x 5V Australian power supply
- 1 x User manual
|Bluetooth Version||3.0 EDR|
|Frequency||2402 ~ 2480MHz|
|Spurious Output Level||-156dBm/Hz|
|Connections||5V/0.6A DC, Optical/Toslink Out, 3.5mm Stereo Out|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||75mm x 69mm x 20mm|
|Audio Output Level (Nominal)||2Vrms ± 10%|
|Frequency Response||20Hz ~ 20KHz|
|SNR (Nominal, Audio L/R)||>= 100dB|
|THD (Nominal, Audio L/R)||0.05%|
|Digital Audio (S/PDIF Optical)|
|Wave Length (Nominal)||640 ~ 670nm|
|Light Output (Nominal)||-17dBm|
Write a ReviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: