Flawless Performance with Superb Aesthetics!
The Edgeless Series of In Wall Speakers is one of Earthquake Sound's most valued speaker lines. Designed with aesthetics and sound quality in mind, these speakers seamlessly blend into their surrounding as they provide a lifetime of durability and high end performance.
Designed like no other, the Edgeless series is a prime example of Earthquake's continuing pursuit of audio excellence. The goal is to seamlessly blend into any interior decor and to reproduce the sound of a concert hall or the sound of a movie sound track in any room with these speakers, with seamless super low profile, these speakers blend perfectly with any decor.
These speakers deliver deep, natural response from the design of their advanced cones and surrounds. Superb sonic accuracy is guaranteed by the utilisation of stiff light weight Kevlar cones in the woofer and silk neo tweeters. Additionally, you can customise the sound of the speakers with +/- 3dB adjustment switches that optimise the sound to the acoustics of the room and end user's own personal preference.
- Frameless design for reduced visibility and a seamless blend
- Low mass stiff Kevlar cone bodies for smooth, accurate and detailed sound reproduction
- 350W power handling
- 1" (25mm) silk dome neodymium swiveling tweeter
- 6.5" (165mm) low mass stiff Kevlar cone body woofer
- ± 3dB bass and treble controls
- 12 dB/octave filter network crossover with polyswitch protection
- Gold plated, spring loaded terminals
- Easy to use Turn-N-Lock™ installation mechanism
- Magnetically attached and paintable grilles
- Sold as a pair
|Tweeter||1" (25mm) Silk Dome Neodymium Swiveling Tweeter|
|Frequency Response||40Hz - 20kHz|
|Dimensions (W x H)||248mm x 303mm|
|Cut Out Hole (W x H)||188mm x 275mm|
|Weight Per Speaker||1.6kg|
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: