Phono Preamp and a USB Digital Recording Interface in a Single Unit!
The McLelland UP-2.0 phono preamp requires no additional drivers and no sound card, which can integrate your analogue and digital sources, such as cassettes, vinyl, musical instruments and DVD players. Simply connect it to your computers USB port for recording with true to original sound and no quality loss. This unit delivers great sound quality and provides a variety of audio routing options.
The new USB 2.0 audio driver technology ensures low latency operation, which supports 44.1kHz and 48kHz sampling rates for both playback and recording, providing superior performance and premium sound quality.
- For all turntables with Moving Magnet (MM) cartridges or audio devices with line level (e.g. tape decks)
- External housing reliably shields against interference
- Audio recording takes place through USB
- No need to open the computer housing to install
- Premium quality circuit technology and components
- Built-in low noise phono preamp circuit conforms to the RIAA standard
- Signal and peak LED
- No additional drivers required
- Power supply included
|Frequency Response||10Hz - 20kHz, +/- 5dB|
|THD||0.01% Typical @ 1kHz|
|Hum and Noise||>89dB Below Clipping|
|Maximum Input Level||40mVrms @ 1kHz (Phono), 19dBu (Line)|
|Analogue Output Connections||RCA (Preamp Line Output) & 1/8" Mini Jack (USB Monitor/Headphone Output)|
|A/D & D/A||16 Bit, 44.1kHz/48kHz USB Selectable|
|Computer Interface||USB 2.0 Compliant (Windows & Mac OS 9.1+)|
|Power Requirements||9V AC @ 150mA or USB Bus Powered|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||113mm x 73mm x 40mm|
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: