Digital to Analogue Converter and Headphone Amplifier in a Single Compact Unit!
This compact device offers the ultimate all in one solution that not only provides high performance digital to analogue audio conversion, but also features an integrated headphone amplifier with volume control.
To power this unit, simply connect to any available USB port. Alternatively, if you would prefer to power this device through a regular mains power point, this can easily be achieved through an optional USB power supply.
To ensure comprehensive compatibility, digital audio input can be provided to this unit through either optical, digital coaxial or USB. Analogue stereo audio is then provided through the L/R RCA or the 3.5mm output connections (commonly used for headphones).
- Accepts LPCM digital audio input and converts to analogue stereo output
- Optical (Toslink), digital coaxial or USB input
- Features L/R RCA and 3.5mm stereo outputs
- Supported sampling rates: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz and 192kHz (96kHz maximum for USB)
- Input selector switch
- Integrated headphone amplifier
- Rotary volume control
- Can be powered via USB Port or optional USB power supply
- 1 x USB DAC & Headphone Amplifier unit
- 1 x User manual
Note: USB cable not included.
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: