Quattro 04 - 4 Channel Power Amplifier
A power amplifier driven into clipping does not sound as good as a power amplifier operating below its maximum power. So it only makes sense to provide significant headroom by using a power amplifier capable of delivering both very high voltages and current.
Due to its advanced class TD power supply, the Quattro series of amplifiers are capable of delivering both high current and high voltage on 4 channels simultaneously. Its world-class performance makes it the ideal powerhouse for home theatre installations.
The Quattro 04 has the same design as the 06, but with a lower power rating for less demanding applications like small systems surround channels or for ceiling channels.
- Class: TD
- Channels: 4
- Frequency response: 20 Hz-25 kHz +/- 0.5 dB
- Signal to noise ratio: > 110 dBA
- THD 20 Hz-20 kHz @ 1 W: < 0.1%
- Channel separation: > 70 dB
- Cooling: Silent fans
- Voltage gain: Selectable from 23 dB to 44 dB
- Input Impedance: 20 kΩ
- Max Power: 4 x 450 W into 8 ohms / 4 x 550 W into 4 ohms / 2 x 1100 W into 8 ohms in bridge mode
- Height: 2 U
- Output connectors: 4 x speakON 2
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: