Sonitus Acoustics Decosorber Massive Eva Absorption Panel
Decosorber Massive (Eva and Quad) are semi covered absorber panels for controlled absorption of mid frequencies. These panels are most effective between 200 Hz and 800 Hz. Made from a solid oak wood frame and an oak veneered front plate. The insert consists of USAP (Unique Sonitus Acoustic Polyester) faom with a soft black velvet coating.
- Dimensions: 60 x 60 x 7 cm
- Dimension tolerance: ±0.2%
- Material: Solid oak wood, oak veneered MDF plate, USAP foam with black velvet coating
- Colours: Ebony, white, natural oak and mahogany
- Product weight: 2 kg
- Supplied as a single panel
- Master carton size: 4 pieces
- Mounting profiles included for hanging to walls, or the new freestanding system (coming soon)
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: