PS10 Smart Power Station
Pure pristine power 24/7. For ultimate in power conditioning with under/over voltage stabilisation that enhances performance without changing the THD so Audiophiles love it! It can deliver 240 V output or (user selectable) option 220 V to deliver the power your system was designed for.
The Thor SmartBrain not only protects from surges, it also filters and cleans electrical frequency noise to give you unbeatable sound and video quality. Enjoy a truer AV experience with better picture quality and purer sound. Can also improve computer gaming speeds and fix internet dropouts.
Inside the Brain
SmartBrain has a premium filter technology called Dynamic Active Tracking. This unique filter has the best chance of "cleaning" electrical noise because it shields around 40% more frequencies when compared to other filters. It is an Active filter and can "clean" unwanted frequencies on both the upward curve and the downward curve of a sine wave (power). Most other filters only work at the crest of the wave and therefore miss a huge section of unwanted frequencies that can generate noise on sensitive electronic devices.
- Pure sine wave output
- Under & over voltage stabilisation
- 8 protected outlets
- 3 isolated banks
- Aerial protection
- Pay TV protection
- Data/voice protection
- 2 large plug adapters
- 1.2 m cable length
- Fire retardant
- 6 year replacement warranty
- Product dimensions: 436 mm (W) x 195 mm (H) x 380 mm (D)
- Supply Voltage: 240 VAC 50 Hz
- Maximum Current Rating: 10 amps/2400 W (VA)
- Wave form: Pure sine wave
- Operating voltage: 180 V - 260 V
- Incoming voltage out of designed range (i.e. 180 V - 260 V): If input was 270 V then output would be approx 250 V to 255 V
- Incoming voltage out of designed range (i.e. 180 V - 260 V): If input voltage was 140 V then output would be approx 230 V - 235 V
- Safety approval no: RCM 5287
- Double filtration and protection management: A12 Smart Board included
- Model no: PS10
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good