Laser Gaming Precision!
Rapier V1 is a 9 button USB laser gaming mouse with 7 of the buttons being programmable. With on-board data store technology macro, key board and mouse functions can be saved directly to the mouse by using the Gamer Toolkit Software included in the pack.
Rapier V1 has 2 modes, standard and gaming. The 7 buttons can be programmed under gaming mode and then used on any PC without the need for the software giving full portability of your favourite game settings.
The Teflon feet give a smoother gliding action and quicker response time during the game. The Rapier V1 features a 'Hot Key' for the triple click function and the gold plated USB connector gives improved connection between the mouse and the PC. The mouse also has 5 removable 4.5 gram weights so you can balance the mouse for your choice of game or preference.
Verbatim Rapier V1 Laser Gaming Mouse Overview
- Adjustable DPI Setting - 800 to 3200 DPI "On the Fly" Sensitivity Adjustment
- Teflon Feet for a Smooth Gliding Action
- 7 DPI Settings Available via the Software (400 - 3200 DPI)
- Weight Adjustment for Your Preferred Setup (7 x Removable 4.5 Gram Weights)
- Gamer Toolkit Software Included Enabling Keyboard Key/Mouse Button Combination Setting
- Supports 3 Group Macro Settings Saved to the Mouse Directly
- Hot Key Design for "Triple Click" Function
- USB Full Speed with Better Transmission
- 2 Year Australian Warranty
- 1 x Laser Gaming Mouse
- 1 x Weight Bag
- 1 x Mouse Bag
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 1 x CD ROM Containing Gamer Toolkit Software & User Guide
|Resolution||800 – 3200 Selectable DPI|
|Tracking Speed||65IPS (Inches Per Second)|
|Frame Rate||7800FPS (Frames Per Second)|
|Buttons||7 Programmable Buttons|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||118mm x 72mm x 44mm|
Write a ReviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: