High Quality Cat6 Networking Cable!
This high quality cable is designed to support ultra high bandwidth gigabit ethernet (1000 Mbps) applications. This Cat6 cable is also backwards compatible with all previous standards (10/100 Mbps).
To ensure the highest level of performance and reliability this cable is manufactured to stringent Cat6 specifications. This standard also provides superior system noise rejection properties when compared to Cat5. The RJ45 connectors feature a locking pin to provide a sturdy and secure connection which will prevent accidental dislodgement during use.
This Cat6 Cable is also often referred to as Ethernet Cable, LAN Cable, Patch Cable or Networking Cable.
- Cable length: 2m
- Colour: Blue
- Suitable for home or office networking
- Compatible with HDMI over Cat6 extender products
- AS/ACIF S008:2006 (Australian Standards and Communications Alliance) compliant
- Compliant with ISO/IEC 11801 and TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 Category 6 certification standards
- Fluke tested and performance certified
- Supports bandwidth of up to 250 MHz
- Supports 10-Gigabit Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet and Fast Ethernet
- Supported standards include 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T/1000BASE-TX and 10GBASE-T
- Backwards compatible with Cat5 and Cat5e
- 24 AWG pure copper conductors (7 x 0.195mm strands)
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) design
- Injection moulded strain relief
- High quality termination with RJ45 connectors
- Locking spring loaded pin for a secure connection
Write a ReviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: