Boosted to the Tune of 340MHz for Extreme Performance!
This Space Saturn Series™ 40m Active High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet has been developed with all the high performance baseline attributes found in the passive (non active) cables of the same series. This includes triple layer shielding, Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) conductors, a nitrogen injected dielectric, a triple weave outer braid, zinc alloy plug housing, 24k gold plated connectors and more.
The addition of an integrated signal amplifier (also referred to as a repeater) results in stronger signal strength over longer distances. This breaks barriers commonly imposed by extreme lengths such as this and facilitates the transmission of high definition video and audio up to a distance of 50m. This includes support for high definition audio formats, along with video resolutions up to 4K (2160p @ 30Hz).
To achieve this, the integrated repeater unit which is seamlessly positioned inline with the cable will intelligently regenerate and amplify the HDMI signal before final output is transmitted to the display. As the HDMI standard includes a 5V power channel, power is supplied through the connected source device which is then utilised by the inbuilt amplifier (repeater) unit.
Another attribute which works in synergy with the integrated amplifier to bolster extreme performance is the 24 AWG high purity copper conductors. Many similar products on the market are constructed with only 26 AWG or 28 AWG conductors (a higher AWG rating refers to a thinner conductor) as it is assumed that the integrated amplifier will make up for any signal quality shortfalls. While the inbuilt repeater unit performs this task very well, the extra thickness of our conductors will ensure that these cables deliver first class performance.
- Cable Length: 40m
- Conductor Size: 24 AWG
- Outer Cable Diameter: 10.5mm
- Bandwidth: 10.2 Gbps
- HDMI Version 1.4 Compliant
- Backwards Compatible with all Previous HDMI Versions
- Integrated 340MHz HDMI Amplifier (Repeater)
- Supported Resolutions Include 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p and 4K (2160p @ 30Hz)
- Compatible with 3D Video Formats
- Deep Colour Support
- Supports Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio High Definition Audio Formats
- Compatible with Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- HDMI Ethernet Channel (HEC) Capable
- 99.99% Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) Conductors
- Nitrogen Gas (N2) Injected Dielectric
- Triple Layer Shielding
- Triple Weave High Density Outer Braid
- Moulded Internal Plug Chamber
- Chromium Plated Zinc Alloy Plug and Repeater Housing
- 24k Gold Plated Connectors
- 5 Year Australian Warranty
Note: This cable is directional and must be installed with the end labelled "INPUT" connected to the source device and the end labelled "OUTPUT" connected to the display. The printed arrows also indicate signal direction.
Write a ReviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: