Thank you so much! Really satisfied with the product and service you provide as well as fast shipping! :)
Exceptional Value For Money!
This Space Orion Series™ 3m High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet has been designed with a range of quality features. As a result, this cable represents exceptional value and is guaranteed to provide crystal clear video and audio.
This cable features triple layer shielding, which helps to eliminate and reject electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI). This assists in maintaining signal integrity, which in turn ensures flawless HD video and audio.
To ensure a balanced impedance, this HDMI Cable features a nitrogen injected dielectric. This is the process where nitrogen bubbles are injected into the dielectric. This helps to ensure that the highest quality digital signal is maintained.
The connectors on this cable are 24k gold plated to ensure a long lasting and durable connection that will not corrode over time. This also helps to ensure a reliable and strong signal is delivered at all times.
- Cable Length: 3m
- Conductor Size: 28 AWG
- Outer Cable Diameter: 7.3mm
- Bandwidth: 18 Gbps
- HDMI ATC Certified - High Speed with Ethernet (Category 2)
- Compatible with HDMI Version 2.0b
- Backwards Compatible with all Previous HDMI Versions
- Supports Resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD (2160p @ 60Hz)
- Supports HDR (High Dynamic Range)
- Compatible with 3D Video Formats
- Deep Colour Support
- Supports up to 32 Channels of Audio (Multi-Dimensional Audio)
- Supports High Definition Audio - Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio etc.
- Compatible with Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- Supports HDMI Ethernet Channel (HEC)
- Dynamic Auto Lip-Sync Compatible
- 99.99% Oxygen Free Copper Conductors
- Nitrogen Gas (N2) Injected Dielectric
- Triple Layer Shielding
- Ultra White Cable Jacket
- Integrated Strain Relief
- 24k Gold Plated Connectors
- 5 Year Australian Warranty
Write a ReviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: