Extreme Bandwidth for Complete 4K Ultra HD and HDR Support!
To support the latest HDMI version 2.0b features requires extremely high bandwidth (18 Gbps) that many copper cables simply cannot deliver, especially at longer lengths. This Space Polaris Series™ 15m Fibre Optic HDMI Cable provides a rock solid solution that facilitates support for resolutions up to 4K (2160p) at ultra smooth frame rates of 60fps (60Hz), along with 4:4:4 chroma subsampling and HDR support.
Fibre optic cabling provides a number of notable benefits. Besides the ability to carry higher bandwidth over longer distances, this type of cable is also immune to interference and noise. The ultra thin 4.6mm outer diameter also provides the highest level of flexibility. All these features work in synergy to provide you with a reliable, high performance 4K HDMI cabling solution.
The exceptional workmanship of this cable is evident in every aspect of its design. The UL rated fire resistant outer jacket, Kevlar reinforced internal cable, ultra durable zinc alloy plug housing, ABS internal bracket reinforcement, high precision solder pins, 24k gold plated connectors and more, all serve to bring you a level of quality and performance that is simply unprecedented.
Testing & Certification
This cable has undertaken a comprehensive testing and certification procedure to confirm complete HDMI v2.0b support.
Some of the equipment used for testing includes the Murideo HDMI 2.0 Generator and Analyser (Fresco Six-G + Six-A), Quantum Data 780D, Quantum Data 780E, the latest gaming consoles (Xbox One and PS4), Ultra HD Blu-ray players and more.
These tests confirm that all lengths of this cable (10m to 100m) are able to provide the full 18 Gbps bandwidth required to support all HDMI version 2.0b features (this also includes backwards compatibility with all previous HDMI versions).
- Cable length: 15m
- Bandwidth: 18 Gbps (600MHz)
- Complete HDMI version 2.0b support
- Backwards compatible with all previous HDMI versions (version 2.0a, 2.0, 1.4 and below)
- Supports ultra high definition resolutions up to 4K (2160p @ 60Hz)
- Supports HDR (High Dynamic Range)
- 4:4:4 chroma subsampling supported
- Compatible with 3D video formats
- Supports multi-dimensional audio formats (Dolby Atmos and DTS:X etc.)
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio bitstream compatible
- Supports Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- Compatible with HDMI Ethernet Channel (HEC)
- Plug housing conveniently labelled with source and display to ensure correct installation
- Completely self powered - does not require external power source
- Ultra slim 4.6mm outer cable diameter
- UL rated fire resistant outer jacket
- Kevlar internal cable reinforcement provides superior strength and reliability
- OM3 multimode fibre optic core for blistering high bandwidth support
- Zinc alloy plug housing with ABS bracket to protect internal circuit
- High precision solder pins
- 24k gold plated connectors
Write a ReviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: