A quality cable with fast delivery. Will buy more.
Ultimate High Definition Audio Visual Performance!
This Space Saturn Series™ 1.5m High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet has been designed and developed with precision workmanship and stringent quality control to provide you with unparalleled performance.
The triple layer shielding will effectively eliminate and reject electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI). The twisted pair Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) conductors also work in synergy to cancel out EMI and to prevent crosstalk, which results in a HDMI Cable that delivers flawless, crystal clear video and audio.
This cable utilises a nitrogen injected dielectric. This means nitrogen gas is injected into the dielectric to maintain a perfectly balanced impedance. This is yet another step to ensure that an optimal quality signal is delivered.
To add the final touch, this cable features a triple weave outer braid. This improves durability and adds another layer layer of protection. This cable is also encased with a chromium plated zinc alloy plug housing. This looks absolutely superb with its pearlescent allure and serves to facilitate an extreme level of durability. The 24k gold plated connectors will also ensure the best possible connection at all times.
All of these features combine to ensure that this cable provides you with a stunning audio visual experience, to be extremely durable and to offer an attractive aesthetic appearance that supersedes HDMI Cables many times the price.
- Cable length: 1.5m
- Conductor size: 24 AWG
- Outer cable diameter: 10.5mm
- Bandwidth: 18 Gbps (600MHz)
- HDMI version 2.0b compatible
- Backwards compatible with all previous HDMI versions
- Supports ultra high definition resolutions up to 4K (2160p @ 60Hz)
- Supports HDR (High Dynamic Range)
- Compatible with 3D video formats
- Supports Deep Colour, x.v.Colour and additional colour spaces
- Enables support for up to 32 channels of multi-dimensional audio (Dolby Atmos and DTS:X etc.)
- 1536kHz audio sampling frequency support
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio bitstream capable
- Supports Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- HDMI Ethernet Channel (HEC) compatible
- Supports dynamic automatic lip synchronisation (DALS)
- 99.99% oxygen free copper (OFC) conductors
- Nitrogen gas (N2) injected dielectric
- Triple layer shielding
- Triple weave high density outer braid
- Moulded internal plug chamber
- Chromium plated zinc alloy plug housing
- 24k gold plated connectors
After buying the Saturn Series HDMI cable the picture from my Toppy to the large screen LCD TV has improved beyond belief. I have never seen such a rich and vivid picture before and I am extremely happy.
I am in the process of changing all HDMI cables to the Saturn Series. Thank you again and it was worth every cent.
Write a ReviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: